GoT Snow Retcon

what if this show starts right before Jon Snow & Daenerys meet & completely retcons the last shitty season.

Attached: 78CF6615-B26D-4FA0-B26A-480D81C46C0E.jpg (1280x720, 286.04K)

would be for the best

I am very intrigued by HOTD but I have less than 0 interest in a show about Jon or Arya

give me new characters you dickheads

I say, make the Night King a fake walker the children made to fight the real walkers, but bran was within the host. And Arya did die in that shit bravos plot. The waif is wearing Arya’s face and Bran was warging the waif the whole time.
It was all a farce.
The real white walkers are still out there.

The wargs are very much like the Valyrians and a potential azor against the outer gods are waiting for them to disappear and Bran “The Old Gods” is the last.

Nobody gives a fuck about Jon Snow. Easily the most boring POV character in the show and books. I also have zero interest in le funny nights watch banter with Tormund and Brienne or whatever the fuck.

There's no saving it

how many times do you people have to be taught that all you need to make kino is put white people in extreme cold?

Attached: e312.jpg (1280x720, 62.04K)

I really doubt they would do that. They'd have to recreate too much from the final few seasons and get too many of the old actors back for it to be worth it financially. Plus, that would basically be HBO apologizing and admitting they were wrong, which they would never do.

Did she even feel anything when she slept with Snowcel after she got BBCed for so many years?

Attached: Screenshot_20220914_231604.jpg (720x528, 140.83K)

Or in a lethal vicinity of nuclear reactors!

Incest is always hotter than some 10 meter sousage.

Probably, imagined it was drogos pp, while Jon imagined it was ygrittes vaj. They both were lonely just wanted attention and validation

>You’re not even Drogo
>Not listening, nothing will beat Ygritte

If this show rewrites season 8 and give it justice I am all for it.

Attached: 2650126E-3DE4-44C7-AC68-D5CB7C27CD07.jpg (1152x809, 158.48K)

I hope they retcon enough to bring her back

Attached: Ygritte.jpg (250x281, 77.73K)

Jon in Essos could be fun. Maybe Meeren goes to hell and Jon feels like he can try to make it up to Dany by helping her city

The Kino Men.

>His true name didn't matter
>The prophecy meant nothing
>He didn't do anything
Really subverted my expectations.

Would never happen. That would be too confusing for audiences.

same
the story line with her and things happening beyond the wall was one of the best part of the show

Attached: 1662809916670.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)