God damn these two episodes suck

Attached: 2_228111721460-AS_RAM_S6A_Trailer_90_Licensed_Music_SOCIAL_Dated_16x9_wCC.jpg (1920x1080, 288.51K)

It hasn't been good in fucking 4 seasons
Also

There's an episode 2 already?
As someone who only likes a handful of rick and morty episodes, I very much enjoyed the premiere.

The writing has gotten worse again

Yup, comes out every week

The first episode was decent.

explain to me why justin’s original videos doc and marty were infinitely more funny than this show has ever been?

Because you've developed Any Forums brain rot in the meantime. You should have sex, incel.

Because he wasn't doing le epic improv voice acting for his original idea

No Dan Harmon

i'm finally dropping this show after s06e02

>Morty is trapped and Rick needs to save him, but to do so, Summer must do a die hard. This won't be
Oh god, is it as bad as it sounds?

It was really bad. They thought the die hard thing was clever enough to carry the episode and also needed to be repeated three hundred times

creative freedom

>watching cartoons
pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
*breathes in*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he was more edgy and it was plainly mocking BTTF. R/M is its own thing now for better and worse.

Um actually the two new episodes are very highly rated by our friends at IMDB

Attached: D3DD4AF1-4BE2-47FC-B663-59B3C8B08D51.png (1101x561, 18.67K)

yeah, totally unbiased, nice metric

Looks like S5 dropped everyone who was dumb enough to keep watching. When you select out people who stop caring of course user reviews will go up

it's great how nu-Any Forums is changing the narrative from "rick and morty sucks" to "rick and morty USED to be good". this board is 100% reddit now.

>Rick and Morty sucks
wow who knew?

I liked the second episode

Pickle Rick, ironically was when the show turned to complete dogshit. That has always been my position. Haven't watched since ABC's of Beth

woah a rick and morty episode sucks? shocking