She is ugly af, just cast a beautiful black girl if you really want a black representation lol...

She is ugly af, just cast a beautiful black girl if you really want a black representation lol, actors are supposed to depict beautiful people lmao not ugly subhumans.

Attached: IMG_20220915_004519.jpg (1080x1900, 967.76K)

The whites get casted because its a majority white country, we don't have Arabs and Romani or fucking Tibetans who can speak English and act for shit.
Blacks are only 13% of America, you have to go out of your way to find one for a role and most of them suck shit at acting on top of that.

>Take Japanese actor
>Give him curly wig and fake nose
>Say he's German
Uh, racist much???

Attached: 1647918490431.png (704x396, 414.44K)

So is race swap casting good or bad? We’re told it’s bad by the same people who promote it to rid the world of redheads. Someone’s lying.

When scarlet witch became a gypsy?

All those other actors looked closer to source than the niggress is to Ariel. All a white has to do is get a tan to look ethnic.

If I see a black person, I don't watch the movie

Yeah exactly. Black's are nowhere near in 13% of leading roles in Hollywood. That's what we're trying to fix

I literally just don’t like black people ok? We just can’t say this out loud but it’s insulting to replace a beautiful aryan with an ugly chimp homo erectus.

The tibetan->white one was absolutely because China would not allow a tibetan to be shown.

she's not ugly.
and i don't like the other miscast characters either though.

it's called being a lore autist. don't fucking change shit, for any reason.

they all know it too. they fully understand that black people are ugly and unaesthetic, but this endless tiresome charade has to go on until the next civil war.

Would someone really do that? Just go on the internet and lie?

Attached: 1635409830734.png (1000x1513, 2.92M)

>Twitter thread
>Twitter wojak thread

I am so sick of these freaks and their shitty arguments.
>spend decades whining whenever someone white (usually jewish or mixed) plays a non-white character
>fucking SCREECHING autistical'y about it 24/7
>meanwhile celebrating every time a nigger plays a white character
>then turn around and complain that people didn't complain when jews were cast as black (they did complain)
Meanwhile I am watching this dumpster fire from the side and I just hate niggers.
I don't give a single fuck who was white when and why in what story. I hate niggers. Don't want to see them. The problem with Little Mermaid is that there's a nigger on my screen.

It doesn't really matter as long as the writing is good.

Good writing doesn't get rid of the nigger unless the writing says for the nigger to not appear on the screen

They are all very dishonest, disingenuous pieces of shit

Based

People complained about all of those.

>Can't handle seeing nigger in screen
How is it, being so mentally fragile?

"you forgot to attach the Gigachad image"

Attached: 20220904_103741.jpg (1062x1196, 134.61K)

So with lefties using this picture this leaves two answers.

1: it was ok to for white actors to play non whites and it’s always been ok, and it’s ok for blacks to play whites too!
Or
2: it was evil and races for white people to play non white characters so NOW we are getting revenge on you white devils and WE are gonna play white actors, but we are also going to lie and claim you’re freaking out over nothing.

People flipped their shit for four of these. The one they didn’t was Wanda because most people didn’t know she was Romanian. Very dishonest and cherrypicked. Would have been better looking at Christopher Lees career or people who have played Fu Man Chu.

>white woman of all people playing a self actualized monk magician
I unironically did find this lame, because even the Buddha himself came to the conclusion women couldn’t achieve any form of inner peace or harmony. It just reminded me of the arrogance of modernity every time she was on screen in that dr strange movie, the idea the most enlightened man in history is wrong, because some woman in an office said so.

Except for Depp nobody talked about the others

It’s good when white people do it and bad when other races do it. This is because whites are superior to other races, so there is no real contradiction here.

This but unironically.

They'll use any talking point they can to justify being anti-white and pro-nigger.
When people point this out their talking point is the usual shit about how replacing whites is punching up and replacing blacks is taking opportunities from the black community that is underrepresented.
The nigger worship doesn't stop. It's hard wired in their estrogen filled brains.

>Throw shit at each other for millenia
>Chimpouts through out history and bring about the downfall of Rome
>Worship some kike on a stick because you got bribed with gold and food
Yeah man like totally badass supreme race you got there. It's just your kinds time on the top and you only held it for such a short time... shows how dumb you fags are. Just two centuries of domination kek.

>Black's are nowhere near in 13% of leading roles
Sounds like bullshit to me

They literally just hate white people. All modern leftism is, is an anti white alliance. Why are they adding niggers to the pride flag? Because it the flag of the anti white alliance. All it is, is worshipping niggers and trying to destroy whites.

Attached: IMG_20220915_011821.jpg (1080x609, 319.7K)

>Can't handle the goyslop?
aw, now I have to watch it
get gassed, kike

Rome was white too and Rome was corrupt and dying, the Germans saved it. You’re some resentful little spic or middle eastern mutt freak, you probably call yourself a “med” which doesn’t even exist. Southern Europeans are aryan Europeans too.

Attached: 8E66B779-97E5-4BBF-A924-7E371365D038.jpg (685x887, 188.96K)