What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: bam bam.png (728x546, 417.18K)

I’m 29 now. Aging is pain man.

Mm... Morpheus?

April and Phil failing as parents.

WhRR..sssKprrrk...

kys tremaine

steak sandwiches

dorpheus

Unironically buggered by Don Vito from early age

i can't play any instrument...can i be?

Ryan Dunn dying was the catalyst to Bams downfall. Even though Dunn did some crazy shit, he always seemed like the level headed one of Bams entourage and probably kept Bam in check. There’s no denying this.

Unironically, Phil admitted to doing wrong.

What'd he say?

Don Vito got him into drugs, strip clubs, finding out who the local drug dealers are etc. Bam later on learned these drug dealers also skate so he built a bond around the drug dealers.

I'm repulsed by your post. 29 isn't old you're just unacomplished

Earth rocking gone RIGHT

Fuck off, he encouraged his sons dreams and Bam just repaid it by being a selfish little faggot,
Phil did the same with Bams older brother and hes not a total dick like Bam

it's right there in the name...how are you going to earth rock if you aren't a musician

With Bam it's always someone else's fault.

nothing

he did drugs, fucked girls, and skateboarded all his life

he lived more in a day than we will in our lives

he completed life

You know how many useless fucking white kids who grew up with all the go carts and snowboards and four wheelers and video games they wanted, who turned out exactly like bam, I've known? It's a lot. I wasn't going to keep in you in suspense there.

He's an earth rocker and invented his own alphabet, how can we plebeians even compete.

Attached: 78798676.png (596x757, 635.76K)

how did he do it bros

that is an awesome alphabet

honestly bam lived every cool teenagers dream lifestyle. better than some soul sucking 9-5 bullshit surrounded by faggy NPC's all your life

Vito’s curse can only be broken by building a skatepark in Iceland.

Attached: F6BFA24F-FB0F-421F-BDD3-3AB5CB6D94AC.jpg (870x537, 94.38K)

That’s sort of true, bam blames all his problems on dunns death and being introduced to this insane concept of “day drinking in your 20” from that HIMfag, but Dunn was the only person to talk him into going to rehab at his first of many interventions. He was a mess before his death and it just gave him the excuse he needed and wanted to go full earthrocker.

Gotta agree with you there. If the alternative is becoming an obnoxious faggot like Steve-O, just let the man earth rock the rest of his days away.

He sued Jackass for 30 million, won 15 million and now they want to fuck him hard in the ass by keeping him in a loop of putting him into rehab after rehab.
They work together with TMZ and a conservatorship to fuck bam over and over again. #freebam is a popular hashtag now because people found out that's has family and friends make up stories to get the court to put him in rehab after he finished rehab. Now he's stuck. All the articles about him "fleeing rehab" are faked. He finished rehab long ago so he can't "flee".

walruses