He was 100% in the right

He was 100% in the right

Attached: gp1te7yg.jpg (720x480, 61.01K)

The white man always is.

absolutely. why are wagies, especially fast food wagies, so eager to uphold the "rules" of the """restaurant"""? just give the guy the fucking sandwich

Hi, dropouts. The movie is about a serial killer who has snapped and become sloppy.
>"where has he been going all these years?"
>cut to pre-murder

except the scene where schumacher inserted ebil alex jones

t. fast food sandwich hoarder

hence the title >Falling Down
it's not too late to go back to school.

Because they've already cleaned and stowed the equipment, which is a better reason than this princess faggot whose stomach is too fucking fragile to handle a cheese burger instead of an egg.

One of the greatest and most relatable first two acts of any film, with a god awful capeshit NCIS third act.

No, he wasn't. I've been told by fast food places that they no longer serve breakfast. You know what I did? I WAITED UNTIL THE NEXT DAY.

they didnt. he was asking for it like one minute after the end. they didnt have time to clean it yet

soicuck

>le society told me to try and murder my wife and daughter

What the fuck is wrong with his elbow?

>NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO SERVE ME BREAKFAST AT 2PM
>I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT
>I AM FALLING DOOOOWN
There is nothing more boomer than complaining about fast food

>Walks into a fast food place pissy because the universe isn't sucking his dicl
>Act like a condescending ass towards workers
>Demands they make him breakfast because he's too much of a beta to eat a burger
>Workers don't feel like humoring his bullshit
>Throws a tantrum like a bitch and points a gun at the workers

It was 10 am pleb

Correct but they still had some breakfast items in the warming bin. Rick was just being an ass about it. Once the gun came out, Rick suddenly figured out where the leftover breakfast items were located.

Replace him with a black guy or woman and this movie would be derided as SJW bullshit.

The kitchen transfer from breakfast to lunch happens before the end of breakfast time. They have breakfast items in the warming hopper to serve as a buffer. They start making lunch items a few minutes before the end of breakfast so customers coming in for lunch items won't have an excessive wait.

didn't handle it in the best way though

because if your boss catches you he will usually flip the fuck out and give you a 20 minute lecture into why you can't do that

It was 11:33.

Attached: falling down.jpg (573x445, 27.24K)

customer is your basie wagenigger.

you don't pay my wagies fat fuck