The Little Mermaid (2023) - The White Version

So, who is hyped?
I usually don't watch human larvae movies, but this I will see for sure.

Attached: danske.jpg (1103x847, 86.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RykeaAPbCvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dishonest filmmaking

I'm learning mandarin to watch this kino

It's the only version I'm interested in watching. Not only is the Little Mermaid canonically a white woman and an important European cultural icon, that dumb ugly nigger is just annoying and obnoxious to look at. It's like her ugliness just bleeds through the screen into reality and turns off the TV for me. How ugly does someone have to be for a weird, uncanny-valley looking AI generated human face to be more attractive? Turns out you just need to be Haille Bailey.

imagine being this insecure

She's beautiful

>It's like her ugliness just bleeds through the screen into reality and turns off the TV for me.
Kek

Attached: AC744112-3012-4FD7-9184-6858C0FBBDED.jpg (395x395, 19.22K)

Niggers are free to go into white movies and blackify the white actors...Oh wait, they don't, because A) They're almost always more attractive and B), Niggers can't into technology.

@174161120
rope yourself

>Grown ass men hyped for Little Mermaid

Attached: 1431719851871.jpg (620x387, 63.77K)

Nah, leftoids working in media just hate White people and think virtue signalling their hatred will fix raycism.

youtube.com/watch?v=RykeaAPbCvE

Attached: 1656136971198.png (736x960, 250.37K)

Im mostly excited to see all these leftist faggots and disingenuous niggers who defend this anti white movie, shart their pants loudly out of anger once they see this movie flops and read clickbaity articles that say how people preferred to watch ai white Little Mermaid and how their racism is showing or something similar. I dont really care about Disney's new goyshlop and that ugly nigress as an actress.

It was fucking hilarious to see then do a prompt about face from "Why do you care so much what colour they are" to "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT ALLOWED" when the AI version was announced. Get fucked cunts.

We have more important things to worry about than a Disney movie.

Attached: yqnizdlwhun91.jpg (576x571, 43.49K)

Yeah sure. Which is why you keep bitching in all the threads about it.

They're immoral and make a mockery of debate as every moral highground they claim is a fabrication in bad faith. I'm real tired of tolerating the left's onslaught of lies. Real tired.

>but it's not about spiting European lore

Imagine being a nigger

Attached: disneysthemaid.jpg (1187x779, 138.61K)

This is who's playing the prince, don't get mad when your precious black washed Little Mermaid gets Bleached.

Attached: download.jpg (3381x5072, 2.13M)

Guys, why are you as disingenuos, dishonest and childish as jews? I tought you hate them. You're the same kind of scum.
Feel free to throw your seethe into the void

Like this Chad would want some black scary looking dolphin pussy when he can get prime Yuro maids back home. It's the Imagine meme all over again.