Favourite Harry Potter plot hole/criticism/problem?

Inb4 no hot gay sex between Dumby and Harry

Attached: index.jpg (231x218, 4.81K)

>plot hole
There's no plot holes.

>why 13 year old girl was in possession of an extremely dangerous time travel device
>no Draco x Hermione romance
>the very black kid from Prisoner of Azkaban who says the words "black" and "darkest omen" - why the fuck was he only in one film? He was kino

>why the fuck was he only in one film
Are you really complaining that there were not enough niggers?

Harry putting his sock in a book then giving it to Malfoy, knowing he'd hand it to Dobby, as a loophole to free Dobby.

Yeah. He could have been in each film with a single line of dialogue talking about the "black magic" or something.

>why 13 year old girl was in possession of an extremely dangerous time travel device
Harry Potter is full of plot holes but this is the one thing that actually made sense since it was established that you couldn't go back in time more than ~3 days and that you couldn't actually change the past
The Cursed Child isn't canon

Honestly it's the marauders map. Fred and George were never curious about Peter Pettigrew sleeping with Ron? Also the kids would have been fucki g all over the place. Fetus Deletus would have to have been taught in the first year. I also find it weird how it's never mentioned that engorgement charms would be commonplace in the boys dormitories.

>no owner has ever accidentally given their house elf laundry before

Hermoine has a Time Turner so she should have stayed the same age as she was in Chamber of Secrets.

Dumbledore's sexual harassment was never uncovered despite the fact that all the teachers spied on their pupils with a magical map

>Honestly it's the marauders map
It is mentioned in every thread like this but I think it could be explained. Simply, Fred and George were pranksters and they were looking for teachers/prefects and they had no reason to spy on their brother. And they gave the map to Harry so apparently they didn't need it much anyway.

>house elves
Legalised slavery in the wizarding world.

My question is, were wizards allowed to rape their house elves?

Actually she pretty much doubled her time in the 3rd year. She aged herself an extra year for middle school, fucking lol.

IIRC correctly the books specifically mention that Hermione tried to free some school elfs by hiding clothing in books (so they would be free when they cleaned up the student rooms). What's the point of house elfs if they can't even pick up clothing?

what happened to that thing, anyway? feels like it appears for the 3rd movie and then is never brought up again

t. didn't read the books. i heard they were at least good, tho

They never glanced at the map and saw Ron hanging out with a kid they had never heard about? Not to mention they also pulled pranks on their fellow students.

If I remember correctly, it is never again mentioned in the books.

she tried and failed tho
it was mentioned in the books that it didnt really work

>They never glanced at the map and saw Ron hanging out with a kid they had never heard about?
Even if they did, this name probably meant nothing to them and they just thought it's some random student. Besides, they didn't care much for Ron anyway.
In OOTP time turners are destroyed.

So did Harry masturbate in front of Moaning Murtle?

Hermione returned it. There's a huge supply of them at the Ministry of Magic but they got destroyed during a fight.

I would've.

POOOTTTTEEERRR

>Even if they did, this name probably meant nothing to them and they just thought it's some random student.
Wouldn't that make it even more weird? I don't think Hogwarts is supposed to have more than say a couple of hundred people

that's very convenient. you'd think fighting voldemort every year would be enough reason to keep one of those. funnily enough, the year they fight him the least is when it's used

Harry...
Mira como esta ese ojete papa...

why is moldnsnort the only one with horchucks when the kill spell is thrown around willy nilly

>Honestly it's the marauders map. Fred and George were never curious about Peter Pettigrew sleeping with Ron?
IIRC doesn't the marauders map show animals like cats, and not just people? When their brother brought a pet rat and they saw it named Peter Pettigrew they probably just assumed that's the name the rat was given by someone before Ron.

>that's very convenient
Yeah, that's why JKR did that.
Good guys don't want to make horcruxes, bad guys probably don't even know how.
Like I said, they don't even care much about Ron and see him as a child. Besides him, Harry and Hermione, they probably didn't even know any names of younger students.

>IIRC doesn't the marauders map show animals like cats, and not just people?
Does not seem to be the case in the movie

Attached: 46f3f1fd905cad1b38ceb5dba0fcde5d.jpg (1200x600, 155.56K)

DULLEST FRANCHISE

There are no plot holes, user. HOWEVER!

"No!"

quiddich

Why had Harry not become a lumbering giant by the end of the series after having stretched his legs so many times?

Attached: HP HATA.png (531x177, 24.88K)