Why couldn’t the children born after the bombing speak English? Were they retarded?

Why couldn’t the children born after the bombing speak English? Were they retarded?

Attached: D9A221A3-5F50-491B-BA58-E4D396C3E6A4.jpg (1280x720, 401.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5LNHYz89sNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Complete and total breakdown of civilized society. The children were basically feral.

thought it was supposed to be a hopeful ending when the grill got pregnant, but oh well.
Overall though, the world the kids seem to be living in didn't seem THAT bad.
I think people lived through worse, no?

The West lives in a constant state of reliving World War 2 as their last moments as real nations and not economic zones

what movie

This film was too positive. Why are there no nuclear war films where humanity just goes extinct in the end?

Because I'm in a good mood: Threads (1984). Absolute kino and probably the scariest movie of all time.

>retarded
they live in the nuclear wastelands
sure they are british

>probably the scariest movie of all time
lmao what a faggot imagine being scared of a movie

As a horror fag, I completely agree. It's the only film I can't watch without skipping through because it fucking terries me of what could happen irl

These two had the worst deal

Attached: 61E9BC4E-D86A-4FA3-A3FA-8AB5F316FF0E.jpg (1859x1115, 266.88K)

fr fr why they so stoopid yo

It's a shitty TV movie anti-nuclear propaganda. It says a lot about the lack of national pride in the United Kingdom, depicting their own population as total incompetents, sliding back into the Stone Age because they got hit by a few nukes.

What's up with this "anti-nuclear war propaganda" narrative lately? Would you prefer pro-nuclear war propaganda?

Please get indoor plumbing.

Dr Strangelove

Nope

The Soviets probably made it to their bunkers tbf

movie completely fell apart in the final half. was absolute 10/10 kino up until Ruth and Bob left the city then it turns retarded

touch grass

No, I'd prefer a genuine drama crafted by a talented artist, using the extraordinary setting of an atomic holocaust to explore universal themes.

I don't if it was on purpose but this movie felt very very cheaply made and that added to the despair portrayed in the movie

I don't need to touch grass to shit where I live.

so 2h of empty post nuclear locations?

>, depicting their own population as total incompetents, sliding back into the Stone Age because they got hit by a few nukes.
Nigga nuclear war is a global catastrophe

Any adults left are forced to till the irradiated soil all day every day so the country can grow barely enough food to keep people from succumbing to the constant state of starvation. Children just rangled into makeshift creches run by traumatized, injured old people where they're aren't really given an education or looked after just soft of monitored...kind of.
There's no learning your ABCs let alone how to pronounce words properly. Language just kinda devolves into this pidgin dialect.
They did the same thing with the tribals in the early fallout games.

Attached: JjIMxwZ.gif (357x200, 217.9K)

have sex then idk

Got you covered
youtu.be/5LNHYz89sNc

On The Beach (1959) does this. Its the only film I can think of where people are completely killed off.
Don't Look Up does it too but it's not a nuclear war.