I know this is futile posting this on the mexican board but I find this more nonsensical than the little mermaid...

I know this is futile posting this on the mexican board but I find this more nonsensical than the little mermaid. She is golden and brown and whatever, but the entire point of Snow White in all iterations is that she has pitch white skin and ebony hair. Is she meant to be white in a relative sense compared to the incoming Brazil 30 yrs from now?

Attached: image (1).png (480x320, 136.92K)

I'm spicy this casting choice is absurd

Why cast an average at best looking girl for a role like Snow White? T. spic.

yes black mermaids are ok, but this is retarded.
if the racist mouse didn't want an european they could at least have casted a plastic Korean who would have fitthe black hair/pale skin description.

Shoulda been Cinderella. I can believe she mops floors.

Casting directors cast uglier or average looking women to get money from women. It's called the "Titanic Effect", started by Cameron's Titanic. Modern films often cast average or sometimes even uggo woman (like Elizabeth Moss) to reassure women that just because you look average doesn't mean you can't be treated like the epitome of absolute beauty. They could've hired a hot teen latina like Moner, but instead they cast a pretty meh looking latina teen. This way it might appeal a little more to the women crowd.
>"omg my little daughter might still be a princess all along"
It's a dumb marketing strategy that probably doesn't actually work, since the most popular films for women are films like Mean Girls, Harry Potter, and Clueless. (All movies which have very cute or hot women starring in them).

Also can someone please photoshop this image of Moner. Make her throw something at the camera. Thank you :)

Attached: 3fa9c50b-f6f3-499c-8e9c-23578f7788cd_isabela-merced-packs-a-punch-opener.jpg (1520x2136, 278.05K)

>skin as white as snow
>pitch black ebony hair
Nailed it

Attached: Kristen-Stewart-Snow_White.jpg (1425x816, 150.61K)

>but the entire point of Snow White in all iterations is that she has pitch white skin and ebony hair
so that would make her east asian, not "white" (a misnomer for pink/tan people)

Attached: 1608423653127.webm (640x360, 1.81M)

There are asians with actual white skin and caucasian features like pic related, not like your bogged abomination

Attached: 1662388776375636.jpg (511x1024, 153.55K)

at least pick one with black hair.

What i actually wait is a movie about WW2 with a black actor playing Hitler.

>makeup and plastic surgery

Why does it seem like this new crop of studio-forced actors started as the same base model but just with different race and gender settings.
It's not just that they're all ugly, they're ugly in a very similar way.

Attached: 282080_v9_bb.jpg (270x360, 20.52K)

See a doctor i think you are blind. Also it was funny that in that movie this ugly was somehow more beautifull then Teron by mirror standarts.

They hate you and want you dead and will mock you and laugh at you until it happens. Never forget that.

Who is "they"?

sorry, op, but i cant stand with you guys on this one.
latinas are pure sex, and this little piece of ass gets me going. plain and simple.

Attached: epic gif.gif (273x70, 51.01K)

>every hot asian woman had plastic surgery
Cope

>a hot teen latina like Moner
Lmao

titanic is so much bigger than mean girls or clueless with girls. what the hell are you talking about. when it came out it made preteen and teen girls to read books on the fucking ship that sank

it's black as ebony just like the book says

Attached: 1617904596751.webm (664x858, 1.65M)

any random latina mogs her

no one would complain if they casted cute asian girls for whtie girls roles IMO

Actress Malina Weissman would have been perfect for the role.

Attached: original.jpg (695x696, 115.63K)

It probably is more egregious especially when you consider her fucking name was after her pale, white skin though we'll have to wait until close to release to see just how pissed people are. That trash is still two years away. I just googled and Gal Gadot is playing the Evil Queen. What fucking dogshit casting.

yes, qui?

Attached: kvetching.gif (232x198, 3.67M)

All that same damn sickly mutt skin color too

>sneow whaite... NOO!!

>so that would make her east asian, not "white" (a misnomer for pink/tan people)
Your entire retarded perception that Asian people are purely white without a tint comes from skin whitening cream and a cultural aversion to tanning. The girl you posted is covered in skin whitening and the contrast on the video is desaturated. It's all an illusion that would instantly be shattered if you actually had any familiarity with the people that you fetishize. (I don't care if you're actually Asian, there's no real difference between yellow fever faggots and diaspora asian incels who imagine that Korean Korean women are lighter and purer than the ones in America)

Most K-pop girls are way darker than they appear but the palest NE Asians do have a pink tint also. Paleness and pink tint are directly related because guess what color humans are beneath their skin