Some chuds are out in these threads mad that elves...

Some chuds are out in these threads mad that elves, mermaids and dragon-fighting lords are being portrayed by people of color.
Let that sink in for a minute.

Elves. Mermaids. Dragon-fighting lords. Certainly not a bridge too far. But let's not ruin the important business of fairy tale creatures, fantasy battles and underwater princesses with Black actors!
The very people who constantly ask "Does everything have to be about race?" are the ones making it so.

Despite the precious and celebratory posts by Black mothers and their little girls, there are grown white men who are upset by the concept of a black mermaid.

Sit in that hate if you like, but at least allow these kids to understand and embrace the beauty of diversity. Please give them a chance to put to bed the racist vitriol some want to inflict on new generations.

Attached: little-mermaid_1-ca16960d821cb0ab4359d6361dc577a55496eabe-s1100-c50.png (969x726, 604.39K)

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster out.

black people are not part of my fantasy

Attached: film.jpg (510x581, 65.97K)

This. I don't even imagine the characters played by my black friends as black in our tabletop games.

you do not have friends, and you especially have no black friends, chud

i have so many black friends that it's frankly weird

why are you wasting time on the internet pretending to be a sad leftist?

Because its the only way to start disputes on this board

What can I say? people love lil ol chuddly me.

As long as you continue to promote mediocrity and a total lack of creativity by not knowing how to create new characters by putting black faces where there never were, I will continue to complain about Disney and the other producers.

Attached: 1663081389388664.jpg (1024x935, 196.91K)

Nice to see Terror from the Deep getting an adaptation.

Attached: 4-shot0074.png (640x400, 16.34K)

>Guinevere
You take that back, Merlin is pure bong kino and they actually explained how a black girl got to medieval England

›UNDAH DA KNEE
›(undah da knee)
›UNDAH DA KNEE
›(undah da knee)
COUNTERFEIT TWENTY
>DRUGS I TOOK PLENTY
»NOW I CANT BREATHE
»IN THE CAR I FLOPPED AROUND
»/ SAID PUT ME ON THE GROUND
»ITS NOT MUCH BETTER
>HOW WORSE COULD THIS GETTAH?
>HERE COMES THE KNEE
>UNDAH DA KNEE
>(undah da knee)
>UNDAH DA KNEE
> (undah da knee)
>THERES SOME ACCUSATIONS
>OF BREATHING FRUSTRATIONS
>UNDAH DA KNEE
>BANANAS ARE WHAT I LIKE TO HOLD
›NOW IM IN A CASKET MADE OF GOLD
BUILDINGS WERE BURNING
›BLACK PEOPLE SPERGING
>OVER DA KNEE

>BLACK PEOPLE SPERGING
Literally only seen whites sperging out about it

>makes a thread about how he's mad about chuds

Calm down, incel.

Non-white hands typed this post.

Attached: 3C816DB1-B21F-4354-8925-8BD993787BC6.jpg (480x374, 52.73K)

Honestly I don't get why people would rather be racist than defend the multi-billion dollar corporation?

Whiter than you mudchud

Attached: giphy (1).gif (444x250, 3.63M)

bullshit you could start ranting about how shitty Fatmerica or any of the irrelevant Yurotrash countries are if you wanted easy (You)s

I don't give a shit. They can niggerize everything for attention and whatever.
Giving them attention for this is what they want and why they're doing it. Ignore it completely and it will slowly go away, or everything will be full of niggers because they keep trying and get completely ignored by the masses.
Win/Win, as long as you don't give it any attention at all.

it’s referring to george floyd you ignorant slut

Stop blackwashing white European culture. We're constantly being told how African culture is rich with its own stories and mythology, so how about fucking using it then?

This is what parents tell their children when they are getting bullied at school.

>it doesn't matter! it's fantasy!
Okay, then why not make them all blue and purple with CGI to really make it original?

>it doesn't matter, she's a mermaid!
Okay, then why did it matter that Mulan was asian and Jasmine was middle eastern?

she an uggo

Mulan and Jasmine aren't mermaids, chud.