Anyone ever watch Skins?

It was a popular show here in UK. Was it shown in American TV at all? Skins is a British teen comedy drama television series that follows the lives of a group of teenagers in Bristol, South West England, through the two years of sixth form. Its controversial story-lines have explored issues like dysfunctional families, mental illness (such as depression, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, and bipolar disorder), adolescent sexuality, gender, substance abuse, death, and bullying.

Attached: skins.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsPyp_vqTMA&t=152
youtube.com/watch?v=Lyq-EvsIC7o
youtube.com/watch?v=RKD61pZl8rA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skins_(American_TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I watched the MTV version when I was 13 and needed to jack off because I didn't have the internet yet.

Does Pizza Hut even have a kids' menu?

the original was recommended by a friend but you had to watch it online or pirate it. American Skins was shit. Quite quite shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsPyp_vqTMA&t=152
Was Alan really there or just Cassie's imagination?

I fucking love Skins. Series one and two are very dear to me. I still have the biggest crush on Cassie all these years later.

What a sad time it was. Those shows were made for that.

The trailers were pure kino:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lyq-EvsIC7o
youtube.com/watch?v=RKD61pZl8rA

Attached: cassie.gif (500x212, 497.36K)

It's surprising how well they were able to replace the first cast with the second cast, with Effy being a weak bridge between the two. Usually such wholesale replacement of casts ends up like it did when they moved from the second cast to the third cast.

s03 > s01 >>> everything else

s02 and s04 are exclusively about trash tier fanservice with janky writing

Shame the actress is fat as fuck now.

not really a replacement though is it

Skins came out in my final year of secondary school before going to university.aall my friends had already left to go to college or work. I had a gf and I would ditch school Friday afternoons to fuck and hang out in town. By any metric this was the best year of my life. But at the time watching skins I really resented how interesting the characters were and felt like I was missing out not to go to a naked trampoline drugs party or know anyone with an eating disorder.
Later i watched Charlie brooker's screen wipe with a segment I thinki was act Stewart lee talking about the same kind of idea and how when he was a kid they had railway children or some shit and people were much happier and I thought yeah, I know exactly what you mean.
A few years later after we moved in together I found out my gf was cheating on me with a guy she had been in love with before I met her.
I'm 33 living alone with no friends spend my whole time on here. When my mum dies ill have nothing to keep me here so probably I'm just going to kill myself.
So yeah kind of a mixed bag.

Only decent seasons are gen 1 and 2

It was alright, kinda funny how they just pull a joint out their ass whenever they wanna smoke

>the 9/11 play

Damn bro, 33 is still young enough to turn your life around.
Not all girls will cheat on you and hurt you like your ex

There was American Skins.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skins_(American_TV_series)

Attached: Sofia Black D'Elia Skins.webm (960x533, 2.95M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT PRIME TEENAGE PUSSY!!! AHHHH IM GOING INSANE!!!

Attached: Lisa Backwell Skins S03E03 Thomas [42.42-43.10].webm (1200x1080, 2.99M)

more webms of the girl

So have you not dated anyone else since the whore cheated on you? I get how soul-crushing that is but you have to move past it at some point. You're still relatively young but wiser than you've ever been, get off Any Forums and quit being a pussy.