Step right up folks and feast your eyes on an oddity, a curiosity never before seen by the eyes of mere men...

Step right up folks and feast your eyes on an oddity, a curiosity never before seen by the eyes of mere men. I was sailing around South Africa when some of the mariners treated me to some of their local legends, tales of sea monsters and spirits luring sailors to their demise occupied my mind for hours but it was one such tale that particularly piqued my interest. You see legend has it that the natives of the Mbuntu Tribe were known to frequently copulate with dwellers from the deep and it was not uncommon to hear tales of proginy being born from this unholy coupling. It unsettled me to say the least, and as the bilgehead creaked that night I wouldn't get a wink of sleep. Several days later, as the whimsical folk tales had gradually began to settle into the back of mind, the sailors were in a panic. They had apparently captured something, unusual...

Attached: 1.png (1200x900, 926.04K)

I scrambled to the deck and I couldn't believe it, I was speechless, and even if I wasn't, there were no words that could describe what I was seeing. A creature spawned from the abyss itself. Half maid, and half mer. I pulled out my coin purse and produced enough gold to purchase the thing right away, it was already dead after all, and I persuaded them to let me store it with the food so the carcass wouldn't spoil. I returned home several months later, the wretched thing had started to decay but I wasted no time in getting it in presentation shape for you all here today. So without further delay I present to you, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, THE 9TH WONDER OF THE WORLD...

Attached: 2.png (433x723, 474.54K)

No no it cannot be
A WELSH PERSON NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1635109987956.jpg (1012x1527, 836.24K)

THE LEGENDARY MERGRO

Attached: 3.png (1200x900, 738.1K)

Your talents are wasted here. You could be getting paid to do this elsewhere.

This is the plot of Jordan PEELE's NOPE (2022).

yup, this is the based thread of the month

Looks like a coon on a cod to me sir.

Based pioneer

Heaven preserve us. I'm sending money to the Cape Mission right away

Attached: 1616471967263.jpg (256x256, 9.42K)

>its a Sea Monkey!

Attached: 166267016009297279.jpg (600x600, 36.69K)

T-this cannot be...!

Attached: vOGKvnqADcJwRRmVeGdbc7HWK7s.jpg (235x235, 12.22K)

GOOD HEAVENS

AAAHHHHHHH IM GOING INSAAAAAAAANE NIGGERMAN HELP ME

My word.... a most ghastly creature....

Attached: monocle.gif (166x200, 5.33K)

is this safe? could we be in danger right now if it breaks that thing?

women and children should mayhaps leave the first row. if the beast breaks free they need time to flee

IT'S THE FABLED DEEP SEA IRISH! What a grotesque monstrosity! Truly the negros of the Atlantic sea

dear sir what a joke of nature you brought into our honest godfearing town. Wished you to cause a disturbance?

Don't be so dramatic, he just said the beast was dead but a moment ago. Look, it's practically mummified!

Attached: kekcage.gif (388x250, 897.86K)

then why dont you poke it with your cane my good man? If you are sure the beast has perished it should be no trouble to poke its gigantic snout

BY JOVE JUST LOOK AT IT

Attached: 1638919256835.jpg (540x568, 66.27K)

Lawd have mercy

Attached: 1623573269436.jpg (580x548, 36.11K)

AHHHH IM GOING INSANE BY LOOKING AT IT ITS THE DEEP ONES

Is it just me or pol humor feels kinda lame now?
Its nothing but shitty frog posting and dude le blacks are le dumb and ugly

Gem

But why did OP bring one of his Mbuntu porters along?