Killed by semantics

>killed by semantics

Attached: 1663178183544.png (640x320, 185.64K)

should have minded his surroundings

Reminder that Man of Steel and Batman Begins are the exact same movie down to the hero taking the out of character action of 'killing' the villain at the end, and that Batman letting Ra's die didn't sit well with a lot of people back in 2005.

But Superman actually killed Zod with his own bare hands

The train crash killed him, bats didnt kill him

say that to zod's snapped neck

Somehow I think that batman is smart enough to have solved the trolley problem

>The charges, Commissioner?

>IM NOT GOING TO KILL YOU
>BUT I DONT HAVE TO SAVE YOU

What would a court of law say about it?

wouldn't even go to court

Attached: 1578006903391.png (596x789, 821.02K)

It's weird how obsessed american audiences are with the "no kill rule" batman or superman have when they're pretty much the only 2 pop culture icons who never kill anyone, and no one blames other famous heros, even if kids stories, for killing people.

Batman believing people can be changed and redeemed isn't a central thing in his story, he just doesn't kill anyone because reasons lol

why not save him and lock him up

ashli babbitt situation

Joker situation

Superman didn’t kill Zod, Zod’s spinal cord killed Zod

Well Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine had to do a year in prison for less

Ass Nazghul situation

Uhh he didn't die he shows up again in The Dark Knight Rises

>Have you finally learned to do what's necessary?
>You're killing yourself!

Attached: B138641F-AE78-47D7-911E-94A6D2C9325F.jpg (1910x1080, 283.03K)

no rational society obligates you to save deranged murderers or anyone in general

>AQUAMAN PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU, SAVE MY FATHER!
>"lolno"

Attached: jason-momoa-aquaman-movie-image.jpg (540x405, 32.45K)

But seriously
>be in a situation where someone's life is in imminent danger
>have the ability to easily save this person's life without any hassle
>be fully aware of this situation (and verbally admit to this)
>also be responsible for getting this person into this situation (even if he is a dick and you are trying to save the city)
>choose not to save him

I couldn't imagine a white Christian jury calling it anything less than manslaughter, but more likely murder.
Unless Batman had a Jewish lawyer make a compelling argument that saving Liam Neeson could put Batman's own life at risk, like if Liam held them both down. Or argue that it's not murder or manslaughter because it was a war situation. Either of these arguments may actually be valid; I haven't seen the movie in a h-wile but at the very least I think it's arguable that Batman broke his own code thru inaction.

nothing, not even cops have a duty to save you

The funny irony is Nolan fans see this Batman as the realistic take but in the real world a Batman would definitely kill. Just like it would be impossible for law enforcement to abide by a no kill rule.