If the race of the character doesn’t matter, then why do they feel the need to change the race at all?

If the race of the character doesn’t matter, then why do they feel the need to change the race at all?

Attached: ECE82FF4-3DF3-44B3-A805-FB4478CD1AD9.jpg (960x615, 76.11K)

Attached: A6048E5C-3870-437D-A6BD-C7E64C78B6F2.png (513x740, 268.03K)

Hypocritical Israel supporter

if white people have no culture then why are they blackwashing white characters

“White people have no culture” has to be their most shameless attempt at gaslighting yet.

Think of how many problems could be solved if cuckservatives just named (((them))).

Attached: lilmerm.jpg (640x427, 41.95K)

if the race of the character doesn't matter, what's the problem?

The casting makes no sense because you can't smoke crack underwater

Remember the story of the little Mermaid.
Making Ariel black and the prince white is such a huge fuck you to blacks that I suspect they revived Walt.
Thread being deleted in 5 btw.

>Imagine being this upset over the skin color of a mermaid.
White people are hilarious.

I knew you posted here, Ryan.

>If the race of the character doesn’t matter, then why do they feel the need to change the race at all?
Maybe she had the best audition? How the fuck do you think casting works?

STOP THINKING

>How the fuck do you think casting works?
I think affirmative action exists and it shouldn't. What the fuck do you think?

It's because the race of the character does matter and what's important is that the race not be white

I made the same comment today, all the black girls are excited over a black Ariel but LOL ERIC IS WHITE! This is all by design.

what a crybaby

There's zero evidence that this was affirmative action. Do you have any evidence, or did you just make that up?

They think that since most characters were white for the majority of Hollywood's existence, that they need to make up for it by making the majority of characters black.

>matt Walsh
Stopped reading

HAHAHAHAHA by saying "we are looking for this very specific attribute." and it was them looking for a black girl.

American culture is centered around _________.

The hero we don't deserve.

>Matt Walsh
This dude is a turbo retard for a number of reasons.

The casting call was literally for a black girl you pathetic tranny shill.

covid and ukraine (and niggers)

Attached: brie.png (688x747, 1.37M)

I feel like this is a dishonest reply. When it comes to, say, Asian/Black/non-white characters, they're kept the same and it's not like they could only find the best audition from conveniently the same race as the character.

Now, if you then bring up the other rationalization of "well, it's important to their character," this begets that adaptations constantly change (omit/add) things. So, they could remove that racial element, since they're not real people and all.

Yes, the mermaid can be black, before you get your incel rage bubbling.

Or singing voice, since this is a musical. And acting ability, since it's a movie, and a musical.
Where's that evidence I asked for?

Black fish are cannon in The Little Mermaid

Attached: Mqleytf.gif (422x244, 1.38M)

Primarily his blatant transphobia.

This would be a good point if and only if whites didn't make up an extreme majority of all parts/actors. A black person being cast in an originally white role is no big deal in terms of numbers. A white person doing the same does however rob them of their already limited representation. Walsh's 'argument' is a false equivalency. Whites are not and have never been "minorities".

Matt Walsh or someone should make a movie about the founding of the KKK but race swap Nathan Bedford Forrest into a black man. No explanation, no other race swaps, just the head founder.

Would it be kino?