So is this the greatest character in sitcom history?

So is this the greatest character in sitcom history?

Attached: 1663177766718.jpg (736x987, 75.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUxS5wEVfGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was just thinking aboit when he said George's girl needed a nose job, qnd busted out laughing. Seinfeld was so fucking good, man.

As far best sitcom characters; it's betqeen him and George imo.

oh yeah, bigtime

Attached: 1662043047788920.jpg (640x480, 23.42K)

Not even the greatest character on his sitcom however he's easily top 10.

absolutely youtube.com/watch?v=dUxS5wEVfGw

YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU'RE BRAVE NOW MOTHERFUCKER!!

>The problem with me is I put women on a pedestal.
>I put them on a dental chair
top kek

George clears
Jason Alexander lives for this shit

I fucking love his seizures. He has a mini seizure every time he opens the door.

Attached: 1663178753462.gif (400x298, 496.12K)

scenes that could never be made today

did larry ever try and find the neighbor that inspired kramer? i wonder if he knows he was irl kramer

Kenny Kramer is 100% aware of the fact that they used his name. He even does a bus tour in NYC showing where Larry and Jerry hung out and shit

I think we all deep down want a friend like Kramer

without a doubt

Attached: kramer.jpg (1280x720, 83.27K)

INT. JERRY'S APARTMENT - DAY

Jerry is sitting on the couch, reading a magazine. There's a knock on the door.

JERRY:

Who is it?

KRAMER:

It's me, Kramer.

Jerry gets up and opens the door.

JERRY:

Hey, what's up?

KRAMER:

Not much. Say, can I come in? I need to talk to you about something.

JERRY:

Sure.

KRAMER comes in and sits down on the couch.

KRAMER:

Jerry, I'm worried about George.

JERRY:

What do you mean?

KRAMER:

Well, ever since he started dating that black girl, he's been acting really strange.

JERRY:

You mean Marissa?

KRAMER:

Yeah. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not racist or anything. But George is really changing. He's starting to dress differently, talk differently. It's like he's becoming a nigger.

George is better than Kramer.

Kramer's a piece of shit, constantly moralizing to everyone about how they should live their lives while mooching absolutely fucking everything and constantly asking favors while contributing nothing in return. Fucking leech.

there even was an episode in Seinfeld where Kramer does exactly that but he inspired the events in the book of Elaine's boss

Counter.

Attached: georgecostanza.jpg (3000x1956, 446.47K)

He's obviously number one.

Kramer had several entrepreneurial forays and was always hustling to do something or another

Love me some Kramer. Big fan of the Kramer stealth wealth theory. Way I see it he had one of his schemes pay off like a decade before the events of Seinfeld. Not a lot of money but just enough to get himself set up to get a place in Manhattan and live somewhat modestly. His other schemes are just for fun and the hope that lightning will strike twice. He mooches off Jerry knowing he can get away with it and it'll let him stretch his money as far as it'll go.
George gets second place but it's a well deserved spot. Lots of great George moments