FUCK CABLE COMPANIES

Any Forums I just paid $600 in back fees after only local cable company increased prices and I refused to pay for a couple months, I am sick of being cucked by cable companies, would've went to collections and I don't want to deal with those fucktards either. Atleast I can watch House of the Kino now and She Hulk

Is Rings of Power any good? I don't care about black people in media unless it's ugly like the Little Mermaid movie. Halle Berry Bailey can get the cawk tho. Also tell us about your ridiculous internet and cable stories

Attached: 1-photo-u1.jpg (750x539, 39.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ustvgo.tv/fox-news-live-streaming-free/
ustvgo.tv/history-channel-live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For me it's illegal streams ran by chatrooms full of autists. The true present of pinnacle tv

Is piracy that hard for you?
Are you retarded?

Still need internet to pirate retard

He's asking if RoP is good, of course he's retarded.

There's no way you're under 50.

Where the fuck are y'all watching streams w chatrooms

Attached: 47b6b62ee036cffb8f6c067a9ea7a6a7.jpg (400x620, 68.86K)

And you need cable for that idiot?
My phone has unlimited data for 30€ and 5g

Why do you question my age, how is that relevant, I'm not even 30 yet thank the lord

Representation is important in cinema, this is why Disney is giving us two versions of everything.

White people can show their kids the white Little Mermaid, and Black people can show their kids the black Little Mermaid.

Simple.

I pirate to download and keep a personal collection like any sane individual would nowadays

>I'm not even 30 and I pay for cable television

Attached: 1636075346524.png (809x793, 1.32M)

What part of India are you from?

Agreed. I love the MCU and Star Wars too. black Captain America movie New World Order is gonna be so based. They even cast a Jew as the villain

>Representation is important in cinema
source?

What is online gaming like on mobile data?

How else am I supposed to watch Fox News dumbass

Why would anyone pay for television when you can torrent whatever you want to watch?

Surprisingly hot spots aren't bad for running on a PS4 but not ideal

ustvgo.tv/fox-news-live-streaming-free/
There you go, just saved you 600 dollars a month you fucking redneck.

The internet is part of the cable package

Holy shit THANKS they make live streams for cable channels? Is there any for the History channel and NASCAR?

Perfectly fine I even stream games sometimes

You can literally either get everything for free including live television or buy firesticks with everything on them for like 40 bucks a year (no contract). Live tv, on demand movies tv shows. What the fuck are you doing in 2022 still paying cable companies lmfao

How !!! Is there things I can get that just plug into a USB? Won't I still need internet access?

Here's the history channel
ustvgo.tv/history-channel-live/
I don't know what channel Nascar is on but they have Fox and ESPN on the same website.