How many of Any Forums's top 100 movies have you watched?

how many of Any Forums's top 100 movies have you watched?

Attached: 2022.jpg (2750x2965, 2.71M)

not gonna read the small text. none of top 100 are in my personal top 100.
I prefer U571 to Das Boot. fite me

Attached: 1663176661027821.jpg (2750x1745, 1.17M)

>none of top 100 are in my personal top 100.
bait

>Eyes Wide Shut is number one
What? It's not even the best Kubrick film.

46. Started watching at least a half dozen more but never finished.

Any Forums schizos have been overrating it

could've sworn The Thing would make the top 10, this movie seems to be dearly beloved by many anons on this board, so this is surprising

it's an outdated list

keep fighting the good fight against Any Forums

I highly doubt that almost anyone on Any Forums has seen Eyes Wide Shut, The Battle of Algiers, Love Exposure, Irreversible, Das Boot, etc lol. Most people on here have probably seen less than 100 films and many appear to be legitimately retarded.

Attached: 1553029414832.jpg (244x295, 31.98K)

you're thinking of the old lists from 2010 to 2015 (pic related). The thing is almost 50 years by now, and the effects simply dont hold up to newer CGI-horrors

Attached: 2019 true.jpg (1851x1162, 991.32K)

Does Any Forums have one of these exclusively for horror?

this list is more accurate of Any Forumscore than the new one

perhaps according to your biased hours but in reality, the top 100 in OP is more accurate when judged upon what movies Any Forums often discusses

no, why would there be? /hor/ exists as does plenty of top horror of the decade charts (ranging from the early 20s to now)

Any Forums almost never discusses any of those movies except for like LOTR and American Psycho lol. You're telling me there are regular The Battle of Algiers threads? Do you smoke crack? What hours? Get out of here bro I bet like 8 people voted in this "poll"

Terrible list.
This one is better.

40, missing a lot of the foreign ones

how did I do?

Attached: 23455.jpg (2750x2169, 2.33M)

Eyes Wide Shut was shit. Kubrick died too late.

Battle of Algiers are discussed whenever there's an OST, war, old movies or /film/ thread, I always bring up Morricones score as one of the best ever

I can admit that Taxi Driver gets no threads at all, but both Irreversible and Love Exposure has plenty of meme-related threads and It's A wonderful life is recognized as THE christmas-movie (after Die Hard)