Its fucking kino

Its fucking kino

Attached: the big bang throy.jpg (1536x2048, 2.05M)

It's undeniably comfy.

Actually being autistic, I had some fun with it. Being able to laugh at your own quirks and all.
But it got boring when they started introducing all kinds of women. If I want relationship drama I'll watch something else

>But it got boring when they started introducing all kinds of women. If I want relationship drama I'll watch something else
Yes

if it takes place in CA why is the brown person wearing 4 layers?

Adding relationship drama is what happens to anything that becomes popular because it's done to appeal to women in the audience.

Agreed, but like most sitcoms it went on for too long. Also
Bazinga

Attached: if-you-dont-reply-tothis-post-your-mother-will-die-2621889.png (500x268, 184.5K)

Short stack

To cover up his BO. Indian guys stink for whatever reason.

Quite literally the pinnacle of modem satanic propaganda. Avoid like the plague.

>Quite literally the pinnacle of modem satanic propaganda
How so?

>In the 1st season Stuart is a socially awkward comic store owner who is somewhat funny and gets a date with Penny
>next season he's an absolute incel loser freak who acts as the shows main punching bag

based

Doesnt just score a date with Penny, she wants to fuck but he gets into an autism arguement with Sheldon over batman or something

>people are unironically calling this good now
Just goes to show when enough time passes people will say anything is good because it's old

its bad

Bazonga

No thank you, I prefer shows that laugh with nerds, not at them.

>mogs the big bazinga theory effortlessly

Attached: SiliconValley.jpg (2560x1707, 858.39K)

Attached: v9fixu4tlos.jpg (638x960, 146.81K)

heh