Uuhh, Vincebros?

Uuhh, Vincebros?

Attached: shield_breakingbad.png (487x322, 248.59K)

Oh my god they’re both bald, fat, and white cops

I tried to watch the shield but it's just so fucking boring

>greek medoid
>white

That has got to be the most niggerbrain'd shit I've ever read on TV.

I like Lemon and the racist white dude but don't like baldy and his drama

Imagine if Hank was the main character in Breaking Bad. Show would be shit. That's basically the shield

They’re different characters, Hank is a typical shithead cop and establishment drone. Vic was a smart manipulative and corrupt police officer

The only thing they have in common is being bald and cops.
Are you retarded?

Dean Norris was playing the exact same role before shield was a thing tho. I remember him from X files.

Cop shows suck. Bad guys are the interesting ones

Vic IS the bad guy.

I wouldn't call hank typical, he was very obsessed with actual justice and didn't just follow orders and kick ass

fuck you, the Wire is excellent

Tell me you're a PoC without telling me you're a PoC

But he is technically a cop and deals with all the boring cop drama. The wire was only good because it focused on the bad guys too. The cop parts in the wire were boring as shit,, even if the cops were corrupt

>Bad guys are the interesting ones
you'll love the shield then

>Corrupt cop with multiple murders on his tally isn't the bad guy because... because he just isn't

I thought it was cool they went from foes in one series to friends in another.
>He heh
>Hey Gomey
>Your mouth smells like Chorizo

Attached: Hank and Gomey.jpg (653x434, 26.56K)

>show about cops breaking the rules to do the right thing
>bad guys
I mean bad guys that do bad things

They pretty much fucked over the entire police department and constantly got good people screwed over. Think of all the cases they’re going to have to look over after Vic’s confession, lots of settlement money will have to be paid as well

Ah, yes, I'm sure Vic shot Crowley in the face because it was the right thing to do.

>show about cops breaking the rules to do the right thing
>protecting drug dealers to earn a profit is the right thing

bait or you didn't watch it, my money is on bait

The Shield is unecessarily edgy. My mom loves cop shows, but I cant watch this garbage with her when every other episode has some sexual deviant.
I miss series like Monk.

I only watched season 1 so fine you guys win I will watch the fucking show

I hated this guy until the end of the show, then I realized that Vic really was just the worst, and I retroactively supported kavanaugh.

Attached: MV5BODMyZGVkYzEtNDE5My00ODgwLTg5NjktMTllZmUxM2Q5YmQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzIzMDQxNjQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x589, 44.15K)

he literally murders his partner in the very first episode because he was gonna expose vic's drug protection racket lol
I supported him from the start and was really sad when he became desperate at the end. fuck vic

Honestly the Shield is one of the few shows that gets better the more it goes on. Season 7 is peak

The shield did portray Vic as too noble sometimes. In real life corrupt cops are way worse. They’ll plant evidence, arrest and then release you for fun, find excuses to beat you up, and steal money and possessions from civilians. The rampart division they were inspired by were ten times worse than the strike team

this, the last few seasons are so fucking intense. I was considering dropping it during S1 but didn't have anything else to watch so decided to stick with it

Vic murdering Crowley in the very first episode was just crazy, and it haunted him and bit him in the ass for the whole series. I loved it.

Vic isn't corrupt though? He just does what's necessary

okay jamal

>Vic isn't corrupt though?
bro he breaks like every law going and was involved in the drug business to make a profit

it was really bizarre considering how cartoonish it was but I'm glad they didn't just drop it and managed to work it organically into the plot. the first ep is very weird tonally, which is usual for pilots to be fair

That's just for retirement funds
He's only brutal to the people who deserve it

Vic did all those things multiple times. He just possesses a surface level charm and like most terrible people he buys into his own bullshit about being about the team or whatever the fuck he says to justify what he does.

>Robbing the Armenians was necessary

Eh, the smirk was ridiculous but Vic is all about self preservation which we see in s7. He’s willing to kill a pregnant Mara and even contemplated killing Jackson

he murdered an undercover cop to cover up his corruption