/who/ Doctor Who General

Let's try this again, and this time with (hopefully) no schizo spam.
Centenary Edition!

Title just dropped. Picrel. Thoughts?

Previously:

Attached: 1654261338508.jpg (1920x1080, 61.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CybusIndus/status/1569360712929280001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(hopefully) no schizo spam.
You're going to jinx it, saying this encourages them to do it.

BBC Presents:
The Power Of The Doctor

I'm hoping Janny will do his fucking job, but I'm a dreamer.

Has a fan ever edited the movie into 20 - 30 minute blocks to make it more like the classic serials?

>he still doesn't realize schizo is the janny

But why was the thread deleted?

Good luck with that, the other thread with the self-fellatio OP image has been up for ten minutes already

Can't wait!

Attached: media_Fcm8tCtXoAEKivr.jpg (750x317, 33.74K)

Surely when a janny rakes up reports, mods get a warning. It'd be retarded otherwise.
PS: fallback reminder.

Attached: 1640918499239.png (528x334, 122.1K)

A leaked image of the new Cyberman-Davros was posted

It's just another usual shitty Chibnall title. How many times has he done an "X of the Y" title now? Not even Classic Who was that lazy
IIRC some serials got that edit done for TV broadcasts in America or something, and they'll be on the DVDs and such. Genesis of the Daleks is the only one that I can think of that has it

Ironically the Chibnall era is quintessential Doctor Who. i.e, shit.

Post it! Post it! This is so exciting!

Also, some other stuff for the special if anyone actually still gives a fuck about ChibWho
>the Master gets a Rasputin disguise at some point
>the Cyber Masters are back too, with a slight redesign that makes them marginally less shit

Attached: 43f3c282-e9b6-4a2f-8d76-f80967b6ee49.jpg (4032x3024, 2.82M)

Dunno why the pictures rotated but eh
Get rangebanned already you shitposting faggot

Attached: 03da6095-babe-45e6-a884-8d7212b57ba0.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

I just wanted to see Cyber Davros...
Those Cyber Timelords look even worse than before. Terrible legs, and the head looks weird.

Because 90% of it was spam.

>bringing the Cyber Timelords back
It's gonna be an All-Star of shit.

Sacha's Master feels so out of place in ChibWho because he actually has a personality and a sense of humor.

The Doctor's Daughter was pretty fun even if it was dumb episode

Attached: 1655734787692.jpg (944x531, 118.83K)

twitter.com/CybusIndus/status/1569360712929280001
This is so exciting!

Attached: Fcd72IPXkAEV3Pn.jpg (3024x4032, 1.14M)

Fuck off.

It's just as shit as everything else in the show

Attached: dajokahbaby.jpg (400x400, 13.82K)

SMITH ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN?

Yeah but he made the series 12 finale 20% less boring

He made me feel things. Like that scene where he forces Jodie to get on her knees and call him Master.

The main problem with the Cyber Masters is that their heads are too thin and the Time Lord fins are way too stupid and flimsy. If you look at the concept art in the pic you'll see the head there looks much better, and they should've tried to get that
>Master
>Daleks
>Cybermen
>Ashad the Lone Cyberman is back somehow
>Tegan and Ace
>UNIT
>wrapping up the shitty Doctor x Yaz romance
>saying goodbye to Yaz and Dan
>the Doctor regenerating
>all in 90 minutes
It's gonna be a complete clusterfuck, and that's just the stuff we know about

Kys filthy nigger

Still laughing at how they made a tweet mourning the Queen because she wasn't upgraded or some shit and had to delete it because of the backlash
What the fuck are these LARPers even doing anyway? When's their shitty fan film or whatever going to come out? Or is this twitter LARP and website literally it?

/who/ cares

Just a gay nigger

Chibbers is throwing everything at the wall, and none of it will stick. It will be glorious, in a way.

The humour with him doesn't work all the time, but I definitely like Sacha. He's got enthusiasm and a genuine interest in the role/show, plus whenever he's actually quiet and menacing (instead of being a shittier version of John Simm's DAMAGED Master) I think he's pretty good especially considering the writing he's working with
I hope he stays on as the Master for a while longer once Chibnall leaves, I'd like to see what he does in the hands of a competent writer

I would love to see his Master meet Simm's Master, that would be so exciting!

He's in good hands

Attached: 12219599_10153102462795780_7330460540623806827_n2.jpg (960x960, 94.18K)

That's what I mean though, everyone else during this era is a plank of wood but the Master is allowed to be crazy. He's mostly just copying Simm but it still feels like a different show whenever he's on.

Heh. I smiled.

Attached: 1636409078069.png (1432x352, 39.77K)

Fuck off already
I get that, he's one of the only good parts about ChibWho solely by virtue of actually being enjoyable to watch most of the time. It's the same with Chris Noth's not!Trump character

The wife and I were watching Utopia and when we saw the regeneration my wife decided to side with the Master. I didn't hear it clearly but she turned to me and whispered something, sounded like she said about in between his legs, I think.