New look at Pinhead from David Bruckner's Hellraiser reboot

new look at Pinhead from David Bruckner's Hellraiser reboot

Attached: 1648420562973.jpg (800x1100, 767.5K)

is there any full body shots tho?

>another reboot/remake

Snore.

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TRANS

They had better go full Slaanesh over the top sexual degeneracy body horror with this shit. Unfortunately trannies have made that politically incorrect to actually do. What a world.

Which is more horrifying, the cenobite realm or trannies?

Trannycasting actually makes sense for once.

>degenerate sex demon
>objectively evil
>tranny
fine by me this time around

Atleast they didn't genderswap the character.

Trannies have literally made it politically correct to do that. To kids.

why does it looks like a woman? did they gender swapped pinhead now?

Am i supposed to believe people getting mad over a series that was never good

Does Clive Barker even have anything to do with this reboot?

Actually closer to the novel where pinhead was purely androgynous and talked with a breathy, excited womans voice

The first two are peak body horror kino

>Genuinely excited about the recast
>Know that every film since the 2nd has been dogshit
I wanna be hopeful but its a hellraiser film, they should go the way of Mancini's Childsplay and make it into a series so that we can actually develop the characters

If you're a faggot

>If you're a Fa-ACK

Attached: 1662412946184992.jpg (1920x1080, 712.96K)

Read a book faggot

In the novels pinhead also raped grannies, and had a kamehameha energy beam standoff against Lucifer - so I hope it's as far away from those as possible.

>Raped grannies, and had a kamehameha energy beam standoff against Lucifer
This is the schizo energy I NEED from a hellraiser series

Attached: 857c926e-7c62-4ecb-8413-8ac731c6921a_text.gif (400x217, 719.54K)

>We are explorers in the furthest reaches of pozz. Enbies to some, trannies to others.

Hellraiser has got to be the horror franchise with the highest concept and most interesting ideas yet the execution is consistently low brow, basic and underdeveloped

The whole “dimension of sensation” where pain is as good as pleasure to the coenobites is pretty interesting. But too often they’re generic demons

Likewise the protagonists should be more morally grey rather than the goody two shoes types. I liked how Pinhead in hellraiser 2 wouldn’t take the puzzle solving autist girl because even though she opened the box she didn’t have desire, it was someone else’s.

He also said the main girl had deep buried desire so actually she was going to be taken. And considering the sexual themes and her taking the unusual interest in the box it seems he was right

The story of the uncle and his brothers wife In hellraiser 1 was the most interesting part of the story not the random innocent girl

Also just be cool to see more abstract and bizarre tortures and experiences for the people in their dimension. Not just fucking hooks

The hellraiser comics were way better than the films IMO, especially with the mental tortures

Attached: 41B2690B-882F-4D8D-B069-D19610A0569A.jpg (750x1134, 139.11K)

You can always read the scarlet gospels - but it's pretty shit.
So they can't fuck the series worse than Clive already did.

I don't believe trannies should get work, so I will not be watching this.

Pirate it numbnuts

I don't watch movies with tranny actors in it. Yuck!

Not even with your wifi.

>gender- and raceswap is okay, when he or she is hot

Dangerously based libertine

The comic with the blind pianist was fucking rad

The movie is out in 3 weeks, are they just not going to put out an actual footage?

great, now they're turning horror icons into fucking nigger women