Multiverse of Madness

It's too overhated

Attached: FVzsj0kWQAAu4vf.jpg (2048x858, 169.2K)

mooler said it´s the worst movie ever

Damn this side by side really shows off her gorilla skull shape on the right compared to the others. Wild.

It's a whole lot of fun at the end of the day. Just turn your brain off and enjoy it, not everything has to be Scorsezzi.

it's the best marvel movie

It doesn't make any sense and feels like it has been rewritten 50 times into a husk.
I have a low bar for my suspension of disbelief but putting capes and spandex on characters doesn't mean you don't need to apply basic logic
>I sent cthulhu hunting after that one girl to be with my kids but had the ability to do that all along
She just could have found some braindamaged version of her with Kids and dreamwalk into her....
Worse, you could make a better movie and character arc out of that, too.

Don't offend Sochi

Attached: 1660511972765429.jpg (1080x1344, 177.6K)

That's because there's a whole culture of youtubers who are invested in hating everything, like Midnight's Edge and Nerdrotic. They make money from bad movies, or movies they think are bad, and their legion of listeners who believe every word. I enjoy listening to them, but you have to filter it.
I've seen MoM and Love and Thunder. Are they flawed? Yes. Are they so bad they're not worth watching? Not really. Same for Pixar - Lightyear was not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, it just wasn't as good as the rest of their movies.
But the hate for Lord Of Dem Rangs is justified. It's just cold shit on a paper plate. The new GOT show is good, from people who's opinion I respect, but I'll probably pass. I just don't care about that franchise anymore.
But you can't deny that things have slipped badly since End Game. Even if you've ignored the hate and the youtubers, you can tell they've lost the thread.
Oh, wait, I'm being reasonable, that's not allowed on Any Forums. My bad.

Wanda went mad,there is nothing wrong with that part.It's the plot having to bend itself for the iluminatti cameos,the whole movie stumbles till the iluminatti,after that it becomes a Raimi flick about Doctor Strange going on a spooky adventure

Attached: FY37sM9UsAAU9Zo.jpg (1915x1079, 186.79K)

end game was fucking garbage, it was a semi decent opener then 2 hours of people time traveling to talk to their dads, then a shitty brown and dark epic battle. and lmao that fucking girls get it done moment is so hamfisted and awful. jesus christ imagine enjoying that piece of shit movie

Wanda and Strange should have had their own movies that led to the showdown in MoM. A movie that showed Wanda losing her mind after WandaVision, and a second Strange movie to develop him more as a character. That's the biggest flaw of MoM, it's not really about him.

>hurr derr, etc

You could have had almost the same movie and have it make sense.
Offscreen insanity is just as bad as a cope than actors wearing spandex. She could have been with her kids all along and still endanger the universe by doing so - the writers just didn't give a fuck to respect any of the characters and didn't.

>I eat shit and no one can stop me!
enjoy i guess

Wandavision was too coward to call Wanda out on her bullshit.
She mindraped a town,she's a villain

Attached: Wanda gf.jpg (1006x1006, 83.49K)

It's neither overrated nor overhated.

the mcu is safe

>hurr derrr pt. 2

olsen's acting was so wooden in this one. like... why... was... she... speaking... like... this... in... whispers. her lines were so fucking annoying

Because she can't really act. But coomers buy rentals and Disney+ subs to masturbate to her.

>But coomers buy rentals and Disney+ subs to masturbate to her.
Her fault for acting hot all the time

Attached: Wand your seed.jpg (1057x793, 274.75K)

It's not even that bad but of course Any Forums sides with
>le epic 3 hour long form nitpick review
What a cool opinion to have, that a movie is so bad you have to pause it every six seconds and roll your eyes. You seem like the cool guy at the party.