Indy kino next year

Attached: 52.png (811x717, 659.71K)

5 bucks says a strong black female lead will take the torch and Indie will be an old retard who’s ass needs to be saved every 90 seconds

what happened ot Shia? He isnt cannon now?

What is a goddaughter?

Give us the trailer already, I want to see Mads.

It's to do with baptism/christening

>time travel
I am so tired of this shit

He's looking pretty good for an 80 year old. Remember his earring fase?

We can hope they learned their lesson with Top Gun Maverick. People want to see their heroes succeed. Not be punching bags.

>hope they learned their lesson
>Disney learning a lesson
lmao. Besides they were already shooting when Top Gun came out, there’s nothing they could have changed

he's in it at the end, or at least the character will be

>Phoebe Waller-Bridge

Attached: 1468038710131.jpg (655x578, 118.93K)

why is this bitch in everything suddenly? she's so annoying

He pissed off Spielberg by talking shit about The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull so it's safe to say he is blacklisted

Why the fuck do they think anyone wants to see a geriatric indy? This is so fuck stupid.

Look at that Shnooz.

There is like black little girl on the film too, i bet gonna be his goddaughter's daughter

So his son doesn't take up the mantle but his goddaughter does?

Bull. SHIT.

Attached: Harrison-Ford-Shia-LaBaeouf.jpg (1024x727, 114.05K)

bro look at his neck and hands. it's over.

Shia LaBeouf on "The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
>“But when you drop the ball, you drop the ball. You get to monkey-swinging and things like that and you can blame it on the writer and you can blame it on Steven. But the actor’s job is to make it come alive and make it work, and I couldn’t do it. So that’s my fault.”
Harrison Ford on Shia LaBeouf
>I think he was a fucking idiot.” He continued, saying, “As an actor, I think it’s my obligation to support the film without making a complete ass of myself. Shia is ambitious, attentive, and talented – and he’s learning how to deal with a situation which is very unique and difficult.”

Incorrect.

Lmao Even Stevens guy too far up his own ass

There isn't one. There is a north African teenage boy, tough.

BASED SHIA

Attached: shia cruel intentions.webm (550x310, 1.87M)