I'm all for casting unknowns but did they screen test any of the actors for this show before casting them...

I'm all for casting unknowns but did they screen test any of the actors for this show before casting them? genuinely 90% of the performances are complete garbage

Attached: lotr_rings_of_power.jpg (752x752, 50.61K)

implying they can tell what is garbage and what isnt

What are you smoking? The performances, although not great or anything, are serviceable enough that they don't take you out of immersion with every line uttered. That's the problem with a lot of TV acting, it's so exaggerated or over theatrical that you have a hard time believing in it because you're constantly reminded of the fact that they're acting. Shows like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead are good examples.

>What are you smoking?
Could ask you the exact same thing, if it wasn't for the terrible acting and odd pacing this show would actually be alright.

wtf you talking about the performances so far are all good-fine, it's actually one of the few things the show managed not to fuck up.
The only performance I felt was off was Elendil as his line delivery felt really flat. Maybe it will work for his character in the long run but just felt off when he was on the boat

If your want to complain about something then why don't you try the dozen other legitimate issues.

Morf is trained in classical stage theatre. It emphasizes body expression and strong facial emoting so people in the audience can see what's going on.

Attached: morftheater.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

>did they screen test any of the actors for this show before casting them?
I don't think so. Today i realised that they put the guy who played young ned in into the show.

Are you a pajeet? That's the only way I could believe you genuinely think the acting isn't awful.

Are you autistic and think you're seeing cues that aren't there?

For $1B per season you'd probably want better than "serviceable" acting you retard.

I was surprised I liked Elrond's performance.

I realised that a couple of days ago too, he was as horribly miscast then as he is now

Kinda funny i like all the characters except for this one. She feels so misscasted and with 0 acting experience.

>be me
>told lotr is woke shit
>its good

>be me
>told got house of dragon is woke shit
>its good

>be me
>told cyberpunk is shit
>anime is good

so much content, ima gonna, im gonna COOOOOM

So? Does she not realize they're filming a show and not a play? Either way she's gotta get her tits out ASAP otherwise I'm dropping this shit

Joke's on you I can only tell apart EXTREMELY bad acting (Troll 2 tier) and EXTREMELY good acting (greatest scenes with Meryl Streep) - as far as the rest is concerned, I don't recognize any difference, quality-wise. Imagine being me. Imagine enjoying most of the films and TV shows, at least with respect to acting, because I don't know any better and never will. Imagine the world of enjoyment that my obliviousness opens up to me - a world that will forever be shut to you due to your "refined tastes". While I am happly eating both McDonalds and Haute Cuisine without being able to tell much difference, while still enjoying every moment of it - you starve like a Koala Bear when no Eucalyptus is around. My overall happiness even sweetens the (warranted) pity I feel for you.
Imagine being me. Imagine it forever. Think about me every second you begrudgingly, bitterly watch a film.

>misscasted
Esl

Literal bot post.

She's got pancakes dude. She's a thigh girl

She's a frumpy hag, not a "girl".

Fine, thighag

>misscasted
Pajeet pls

>Does she not realize they're filming a show and not a play?
user, why do you think they hired mostly stage actors? It's what they are going for

Why did they hire three Spartacus actors?

Go easy on him, pajeets are a good chunk of ROP's viewership. We can't afford to scare him off!

She's way too short to be an Elf and they don't take any steps to hide it but she's a good actress

It's a soulless written-backwards cashgrab made by corporate hacks. What did you expect? Didn't you see the writing on the wall with the marketing? The fact that they have the money to buy Tolkien's world doesn't put them at his level.

Attached: 76544567.png (953x474, 400.37K)

>It's shitty on purpose!
Shoo shoo shill

Dude you've just described being autistic

Attached: 00051-502032816-Albert Lynch, beautiful woman, ultra realistic, intricate details, 4k.png (512x512, 310.04K)

The point is for amazon studios to acquire a bunch of fantasy props, so they can reuse them for original IP (like the upcoming Elden Rimg series)

Attached: 00054-502032819-Albert Lynch, beautiful woman, ultra realistic, intricate details, 4k.png (512x512, 316.88K)

>female character is sometimes angry

Attached: images[1].jpg (259x195, 6.62K)

The timelime shift makes Elrond an unronic pedophile.

>One BILLION dollars

Attached: Dr._Evil_(Super_Bowl_ad)_-_Profile.jpg (763x763, 69.57K)

>good acting
>greatest scenes with Meryl Streep
Reddit is that way.

I don't expect foreigners to understand theatre, you simply don't have anywhere near the history, culture or talent as we do in this art. You just cannot relate and never will.

>33yo woman
NGMI

Attached: all just bricks in the.png (257x250, 63.04K)

She seems constantly angry tho

Actually looks like Bezos lol

HOW DARE YOU user!

Attached: karendriel.png (546x558, 393.23K)

It's basically a cash cow movie, a crappy spin off story that isn't canon and just has aspects of the Tolkien world in it.

Somehow Galadriel is worse than Rey, Leia and Holdo combined.

>I don't expect foreigners to understand theatre
The paki larping as English again, kek

She's fighting a war against evil creatures. I'd be pissy too.

Even amazing theatre trained actors can appear to be bad actors when directed by a bad director. In this case two bad directors. Where’s the plot? Shes probably just as confused as we are

I know, thats why i find it funny

Attached: Mike-Myers.jpg (1000x563, 357.78K)