Ahhhhh another day of being sexy rich playboy i cant take it!

>ahhhhh another day of being sexy rich playboy i cant take it!

Attached: 5f5a0d4081fd0c59093df4c40b6fc660.jpg (736x920, 88.43K)

I can't take these sad movies seriously, when they have some attractive lead actor

Same. It’s why shameless US was unrealistic

>ugly, loser 4chin dwellers don´t know how good they have it

I wish I never made it...

You got the hots for William H Macy?

In shameless he looks like he could Don a stenson and instantly be a texan ranger, the main guy in the UK shameless looks like he'd shoot up heroin, kill your gran and rape your dog

Looking not as bad doesn't mean looking good.

have sex

I had it all, bros. High status in my circle, playing my music in clubs, doing the things i love. And i lost it all. Now i'm 31, live with my mom, went bald and got fat.
Where's my movie? It's not fair, bros.

Still an attractive man, a face full of character with good bone structure goes a long way, plus he doesn't look absolutely ruined in the US shameless

The meme about money/looks not buying happiness is real. It does help but it doesn't exclude you from being depressed as fuck. I was a literal incel a decade ago at 21, now I've had sex with about 20 women and several (happy while they lasted) relationships, I'm the fittest and most attractive I've ever been and yet I'm also more depressed than ever with constant ever present anxiety.

>Why did corporeal materialism not bring me happiness?
Seek Christ bro, you're going to make it.

>Still an attractive man

Attached: MOlnrqt.png (315x475, 129.8K)

>Cherry picking
Literally just look at the difference between the covers for the UK version vs the US version

You're a shallow cunt.

Him and his sister were molested as children and as such are unable to form meaningful relationships.

Since 80% of people lose their virginity before 18, isn't not being able to forge meaningful relationship just normal now?

Molestation =/= losing your virginity before 18

The ending of the movie vindicates your cynism. He approaches the lady eyefucking him on the train and becomes der Coomer. The fact hes pre-selected makes every proposition more tempting and the feedback loop becomes addicting.

Average/incel guys cant comprehend that though because they cant be tempted by a woman that isnt actively enticing them. This is why guys bite the blue and redpill to find ways to motivate and give their sexuality purpose, because they have no girls to discover it for them

Is that even implied at any point in the movie?

>i cant take it!
have you tried watching a bleak hollywood movie that aims to popularize and cement these fake mental states?

Ever heard the term "a thirsty man wouldn't know what it's like to drink nothing but water"?

It's pretty overt.

This is after he finds his sister who slit her wrists in his bathroom

the issue isn't that he has sex with beautiful women and may or may not be attractive.

The issue is he can't enjoy it.

You fucking moron.

Attached: Capture.jpg (894x548, 17.89K)