YEAH, BABY

>YEAH, BABY

Attached: 1633371064763.png (1308x589, 917.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2h8eM-GhGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any other movie that does this type of gag? I love it and the only other one I can think of is the one Thor movie.

I think Get Shorty and Be Cool does it.

What scene?

most based scene ever filmed

I was thinking about this guy the other day. Remember when people ridiculed and attacked him over his interview where he talked about overprescribing and giving kids psychiatric drugs?

How right he was and how naive they were. Now it’s all about hormone therapy and blockers though and they still don’t get it.

scientology meme

not QUITE my tempo

Attached: 1633419783609.jpg (1710x855, 150.86K)

Yeah but in this case he was right

It's also about gene therapy injection but they got better now, Tom got some blowback by those faggots, they tried to make him look bad, but they still published the interview, you could still see he was right, nowadays they just cut your voice and have people assassinate your character.

Attached: you_are_a_human_phone_npc_vaxxtard.jpg (581x530, 43.72K)

Those two things aren't correlative.

If you mean Thor it's this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=M2h8eM-GhGY

>Kevin Spacey as Dr. Evil
Aged a little too well...

>the Booster Subscription Plan+ is about to be a reality

Attached: 1595857181038.gif (320x190, 2.73M)

Yes they are. Both involve medicating kids based on flimsy, irreproducible, dynamic criteria and society encouraging it (probably because it seems like an easy bandaid solution pushed by big pharma).

In the case of trans kids it is worse because puberty blockers and disrupting the endocrine system of a developing child/young adult has unknown long term effects but it is being sold as completely safe and progressive. Not to mention the issues with cosmetic permanent plastic surgery being sold as something that will make you feel better and more comfortable in your skin.

This is dystopian shit and it is only the slippery slope and fear of being regressive and not progressive that keep you from seeing this. Society and the medical fields are doing grave disservices to trans people and confused and impressionable kids. We’ll look back at this time the same way we do for lobotomies and forced sterilization and the like. This is horrible and not being driven by empirical evidence and the precautionary principle.

>HEY ASSHOLES! I'M MINI ME! COME AND GET ME!

Attached: austinpussy-still3-900w.jpg (900x600, 31.64K)

You are mentally deranged and obsessed with little kids’ genitals. Get help.

I think about this scene and several other Goldmember scenes on a regular basis.

I know youre arguing in bad faith but trans health has a longer history and stronger evidence to support it than psycology ever has. Puberty blockers are entirely reversable and the surgeries have well understood risks as long as you don't go to a butcher. Ironically, 10+ years ago trans kids would just be put exactly on the evil psycology drugs you hate and would end up even worse because of it. For actual trans with gender dysphoria HRT+surgery is the only proven treatment that allows the vast majority to go stealth and live happy productive lives

No I just have young children and have to ensure they don’t get pulled into this trap. But hey I’m sure it’s better to just be complacent and sit back as thousands of kids are surgically and chemically distorted in some real life Cronenbergian body horror dystopia. Otherwise if you complain you’ll be labelled a non-progressive groomer.

Needless ad homonym, he's completely right, pharmaceutical companies and corrupt doctors are pushing this shit on children and it shouldn't be allowed, to defend it is to defend child abuse.

The internet has broken your brain.

So you can block puberty indefinitely without any issues to normal development of genitalia and cognitive function? How can you possibly believe this?

Do you think a 21 year old can go off puberty blockers and the normally develop as if nothing happened?

You need to be microchipped and observed for your own safety.

Maybe a spoiler but super obvious, the ending of that Nicolas Cage Unbearably Reddit movie

>to go stealth

This is almost mythical. Virtually no trannies actually pass and you know it.

My kindergartener’s school and class had Pride Month and have had a talk about gender already. I’m planning on borrowing money from my parents to help put my kids in private school.

not going through puberty is not reversible you fucking retard

>For actual trans with gender dysphoria HRT+surgery is the only proven treatment that allows the vast majority to go stealth and live happy productive lives
Oh ffs, you're talking absolute nonsense. Actual gender dysphoria is incredibly rare and it does not "go away" by entertaining their illusions. It's completely unnatural. Love and support for how a person is born is going to go a lot further than trying to make them something they're not.
Now I'm all for fluid gender expression, if a guy wants to wear feminine clothing, that's fine but you cannot go out and say you're the opposite sex, it's just a complete falsehood and you have to draw a line, it is ultimately harming "trans" people more than anyone else.