Why can't movies these days be uplifting and wholesome like they used to...

Why can't movies these days be uplifting and wholesome like they used to? Why is modern society trying to make villains sympathetic and heroes "the real monsters"? I loved the friendship of Frodo and Samwise. I love Aragorn stepping up to become a king. I loved the moments Galadriel gave gifts to the fellowship. I loved when Gandalf used his sorcery to create fireworks to entertain the hobbits. These are noble and morally good traits that are genuinely aspirational.
Whereas in Rings of Power, everyone is a cunt, everyone is a braindead retard except when the plot wants to make someone seem smart. The Harfoots abandoning their own for no real reason make the Orcs seem like they have a loyal brotherhood in comparison. We got marketing interviews of some faggots saying "I can fix sauron" like a filthy degenerate. Then the constant barrage and shaming of people if they don't like the dog shit show, then you must be an "evil racist", how vile of a reaction. Not only the show but the people who made it are the opposite of inspirational, they are mean spirited people that want to bring others down and cause misery, it just fucking stinks. If someone told me Sauron made this show, I wouldn't be surprised.

Attached: 1642319240846.jpg (1920x2560, 1.57M)

it's been only three episodes bro

>Why is modern society trying to make villains sympathetic and heroes "the real monsters"?
Ambiguous morality can make for a good story but Hollywood is filled with small brains.

>Why is modern society trying to make villains sympathetic and heroes "the real monsters"?
ah yes, "modern society" is doing that.

Attached: moby-dick-31.jpg (1200x1916, 379.88K)

>Why can't movies these days be uplifting and wholesome like they used to?
9/11

You're not supposed to feel hopeful. Doomstay is the narrative. Everything goes to shit and you better believe you are powerless to stop it. Can't have people suddenly stand up and prevent the plannet collapse of the world economy and established structures. How could a new world order be established then, eh? Nope, you're supposed to readily bend over, eat the bugs and get fucked.

you need to see a doctor.

WE

>Ahab
>Named after one of the most wicked characters in the bible
>The Hero

There are plenty of heroes in that book, but Ahab ain't one of them

Leftists have sympathy for the criminals and contempt for the victims.

Attached: 1659962202060276.jpg (708x631, 73.94K)

Attached: Fcdo5mGWYAIWCGw.png (1116x728, 70.51K)

oh, the iron knee

Attached: saviors of the white race.jpg (976x549, 85.14K)

Attached: Fcdo5mFXwAA3Uxt.png (1114x2032, 205.12K)

that's the point you fucking moron.

Do you really want to play this game?

Attached: 1662748292327616.png (651x640, 365.75K)

Dominic Monaghan and Elijah Wood look like *that*?

>conservatives have to cherrypick articles about literal blood/crip wars in order to feel better about qtards murdering their entire families
lmao

You're baiting now. No one is this dumb.

>Aspirational
The writers just cannot identify with those characters. They are also trying to program you, the visually most obvious is trying to program you into thinking that it's normal for multiple races to live as neighbor. They won't tell you that it decreases the chances of worker unions forming though.

Attached: 1663102224609272.jpg (960x719, 85.6K)

Living under a rock?

I knew you wouldn't have an argument.

I feel the same. I can only geniunly like old movies. The answer is they want to degrade society. They don't want normal people looking up to good moral examples, they want to degrade us so we fight bad less.

no, you need to woke up. He is saying it like it is.

You didn't see that just last week in Memphis, some nog raped and killed some billionaire hairess while she was jogging and some other nog livestreamed his shooting spree against white people? This is because you have compassion for evil people and contempt for the innocent, probably because you identify with the evil group.

You're comparing random black criminals to domestic terrorists. Do you not know the difference?

Good storytelling is a tool of the patriarchy. We must do away with it!

There are plenty of movies like this but you unironically don't watch enough movies, instead you make threads about marvel films and rewatch Lord of the Rings because you saw it when you were 5

If you stop explicitly saying racist shit, nobody would be calling you people racists you know. You have to wrestle with the fact that normal people don't actually care about what race an actor is for a fictional character.

It's a demoralization campaign. A literal psyop. A financial and political occupying force has declared European and Christian ethics, history, art an aesthetics to be the enemy of society. The people, the race, that upholds them is to be demoralized, weakened by physical and memetic goyslop, and eventually eliminated.

You know what to do, then.

Attached: FUTURE.png (785x500, 745.07K)