I tried. You know I tried everything, and I still don't have their attention. Let's hope this elevates their thinking...

>I tried. You know I tried everything, and I still don't have their attention. Let's hope this elevates their thinking. But whatever happens, please don't think less of me.

Attached: 36D36DE2-7688-4313-B1A9-568F834CBBDB.jpg (780x520, 33.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47t_YvnVirs
youtube.com/watch?v=g1qp2qdpmrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That dumb movie didn't deserve Harris or Connery.
Stupid Nic Cage gurning his way through ruins it.

great flick, but I can't help but laugh when I see John McGinley

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-084319_Chrome.jpg (720x609, 113.56K)

bruh just call the va

based

>dude, Zeus' BUTTHOLE LMAO

what a stupid opinion, cage can actually play a convincing nerd and tough guy, who would you have cast, matthew broderick? rick moranis?

>someone criticizes Nic Cage
>suggests two even worse choices to make Nic Cage seem more realistic
This is what we call a bad faith argument and disingenuous cope.

well who the fuck would be a better casting choice for stanley goodspeed then? i'm waiting

The Rock was cheese tastic! Go back to that adhere-to-faggots-adhoc-try-hard, waggoty maggoty, look at me as I an hero as a tour deforce edge mook, Goddard: obituary wankers club thread, why don't you!

I still maintain this was supposed to be an off-brand Bond flick

>let’s have the SEAL team enter into a room where they’ll be sitting ducks

DROPPED

Tom Cruise did a very good transition from coward to badass in Edge of Tomorrow.

I can't take him seriously as either. It's still Nic Cage.
There's a lot of goofy stuff in The Rock, sure; but he's Nic Cage in everything.
As for alternatives, what about Linda Hamilton? That pregnancy B-story goes nowhere anyway. Change the character slightly and she'd be much more convincing than Nic Cage and would suit the gravitas of the other main characters better.
Sounds weird, but I think it would work.

>just get one of the most expensive actors in the world at his peak bro
lol
>chick stanley goodspeed
filtered

I liked the rock. I can't bring myself to hate ed harris in any movie whatsoever.

The entire film pausing for Conner to say "never hesitate", destroyed the film for me more than the over acting of the token black guy that we see in the beginning of most of this directors films.

>chick stanley goodspeed
>filtered
Discuss it. Why wouldn't she be better than dumb Nicolas Cage?

The Rock is a classic. You're just a low-T, shriveled seed bag girlie-man!

>HOW DO YOU LIKE HOW THAT SHIT WORKS?
youtube.com/watch?v=47t_YvnVirs
he's fine, bad take

I never noticed this but it isn't much of a problem with how it's shot
initially you only see one bad guy in the room, so it's like he says it after the threat has been neutralized
if you want to get nitpicky about it though, it's probably a bigger problem that the guy is standing there screaming while the knife is moving towards him
but you know what I don't care, it still hits hard and Connery showing his teeth like a fucking animal when he throws the knife makes it work

scene
youtube.com/watch?v=g1qp2qdpmrA