I can't believe they put this politically charged scene in the Rings of Power

I can't believe they put this politically charged scene in the Rings of Power.

Attached: elves.png (1031x804, 1.31M)

who are the elves supposed to represent?

I actually enjoyed Bright I thought it was okay.

>Jews have big noses
>Elves have big ears
It all makes sense now

The Ears Hears.

the only people keeping niggers down are niggers.
I have never heard ONE single good explanation why Asian immigrants who come to the US with NOTHING are able to become very successful and wealthy with honest jobs, and excel academically too, while blacks can't.
"white people keep them down" and you think they give a lot of help to asians?
some areas of genetic sciences have been literally silenced because "all humans are identical and interchangeable".
yeah, reality seems to disagree.

old rich white men

It's their shit genes. They're likely a different species

but they sing and dance really well

Fucking Knife Ears

orc: blacks
humans: whites
elves: (((the tribe)))

They shut down one of their own for that one shot There are truths you just can't say, much less if you're one of them (((elves)))

Attached: ((( ELVES ))).png (1913x1087, 2.44M)

Bugmen cheat tho

That's a weird way of saying jews

The elves were always a race of fucking jews.

they cheat in China because the government wants to show the world they're all geniuses.
they don't cheat or get help in the US, if they achieve something it's because they worked hard. they don't even get help because they're not the "right" minority.

I fucking hate elves so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1578518097166.jpg (1094x926, 105.35K)

Same thing applies to the majority of Middle Easterns and even most Africans. Even if they don’t become as successful as Asians, they still reach a level of economic and societal stability that is still unreachable for American blacks. Their quite and humble accomplishments make the whole “wypipo keeping us down” trope nothing more than a laughable conspiracy theory: “racist” white Americans are supposed to hate American blacks but not African ones? Or Arabs? GTFO

Fun times.

Attached: Asian black generations.png (530x970, 585.44K)

This is pure gaslighting and its funny because it’s exactly the opposite. Jews are propping up feral blacks just to keep white people down.

the eternal anglo always have been allies of bla pipo, with this alliance, they´re determined to destroy western civilization

Bugmen immigrants are the absolute cream of the crop. Asia is a shithole

unironically jews. movie was based af.

Ooh, someone's ancestors weren't very good at war!
Which are you, potato, frog, that one incredibly autistic Iranian-German user who came up with Eternal Anglo in the first place?

J*ws

Attached: 2eb.png (527x594, 15.43K)

Attached: anglo soy.png (1200x1600, 343.17K)