Does the netflix chess thing

>does the netflix chess thing
>is now in literally everything despite being unable to act and looking like a fucking praying mantis
fuck this industry

Attached: 1655230626218.png (858x962, 1.33M)

a pretty praying mantis thank you very much

Does she eat her mates like a praying mantis haha

She's ugly but can act. Ideally we can get both from the actresses but we live in a real world.

Attached: 1603475421366.webm (960x540, 3M)

Me on the left.

She was popular before The Queens Gambit.

Attached: Anya Taylor-Joy The Queens Gambit S01E06 [48.54-49.04].webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

user.... since Queen's Gambit, she's been in Last Night in Soho, The Northman, and that's fucking it. Upcoming is Furiosa and a voice role.

Why are so many of you posters here just so fucking braindead? Yeah, she's in "literally everything" aka 2 fucking movies. Fucking kill yourself. Braindead cunt.

Retard. What said.

Except she's not in literally everything? She's barely in anything. You just come to Any Forums all the time and see pictures of her so you confuse that with films that she's in.

In short, you're absolutely fucking retarded.

>is now in literally everything

>check imdb
>she's in literally nothing

OP is a retarded faggot as per usual.
Looks like this thread is dead anyways because everybody knows the OP is wrong and retarded.

>is now in literally everything

2 movies since 2020 is now "literally everything"?

Why the fuck do I come to this retarded ass site still...?

>check imdb
>OP is blatantly wrong

Um...weird...what exactly do you get out of this fabrication?

Not true she’s a good actress.

I look forward to her upcoming film making Any Forums seethe.

This samefagging is so obvious I'm wondering if you're a false flagging faggot.

>roles have to be given equally
Fuck off commie tranny.

False flag? What exactly is the false flag? It's correct isn't it? She is not in "literally everything", she's in 2 fucking movies in 1000 days.

>["somewhere I belong" by gabot szabo playing distantly]
What is the point of this? The only reason to be using subtitles is if you don't understand the language the film is in or if you're deaf. If you don't understand the language you can still hear the song, if you're deaf it doesn't make a difference what song is playing because you can't fucking hear it anyway so even knowing what it's called doesn't help.

I've thought this to myself before but it still makes sense. For example if it says something like "Claire De Lune by Debussy playing distantly"... sure, they might not know what the song sounds like, but you would imagine they would ask somebody / read about the song so that they understand the context more. They learn from communication that Claire De Lune is a soft, sweetly sad and beautiful piano song, and so they can understand the type of scene it sets. As opposed to "All The Small Things playing by Blink 182" while watching American Pie or some shit, and you just understand it's a party scene.

Makes total sense. The songs become symbols.

Everybody knows Claire De Lune and All The Small Things already, what I guess I'm actually confused about is putting up a note about a literally who song that's not a symbol at all.

Mantis are cute tho

Attached: Yandere.jpg (470x544, 34.02K)

kek fair enough

She's a solid 10 in England

Well i liked Queen`s gambit and i like her. Fuck you.

She wasnt even naked wtf