Would you rather see attractive people acting in movies or normal looking poeple?

Would you rather see attractive people acting in movies or normal looking poeple?

It seems to be an accepted immersion breaking thing that almost all the characters we see on screen are attractive because most successful actors are required to be attractive. But the average person in the real world doesn’t look like that.

So should we shoot for aesthetics or realism?

Attached: D43848FE-B9C7-4423-B58A-A302952AFD9A.jpg (1920x2791, 734.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_w8Qh-7crE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i legitimately do not care as long as they know how to act.

>Would you rather see attractive people acting in movies or normal looking poeple?
Neither. We just want to see Black representation.

Only beautiful people should be starring in Hollywood movies. Uggos can have the indies.

look at her really big boobs!

Depends on whether the vagins is viewable

Attached: ywn make eva's nipples hard.webm (1280x533, 3M)

Society should aim for beauty in everything it does.
Currently, we're lead by resentful, spiteful freaks who hate beauty, and promote ugliness, because they are themselves ugly in body, spirit and mind. They hate themselves, they hate Nature and they hate God.
I'm not particularly attractive, but I know which I'd prefer to see.

Niggers get represented all the time on daytime court tv shows and cops.

dog clearly copping a feel at 0:06

>attractive main characters
>average side characters to make the main characters look even more attractive

Considering the chemistry they had he was definitely fucking her the whole time

>Daniel Craig
>straight

>Would you rather see attractive people acting in movies or normal looking poeple?
I don't care because i believe most people can look attractive when they have hollywood makeup artists and costume designer

>rat faced frog
>attractive
lol?

Depends on the film, but both is fine. Unattractive actors usually have an interesting and memorable feature or two that can really suit a role. You know how the greats usually have that one black and white photo where you can see every pore, scar, and detail? That's good too.

>I'm not particularly attractive
yeah, we can imagine

Attached: incel.png (230x219, 4.96K)

kek

not even ugly people want to watch ugly people, they just want everybody to be the therapist life coach that they can blame when they fail
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_w8Qh-7crE

Black people are more attractive deal with it chud

Attached: evaniqua.png (512x704, 432.37K)

This

Bantus are ugly. Nilotes and Cushitics are better looking.

For me, the idea of hiring not-so-pretty actors in Hollywood skyrocketed with the hiring of Daisy Ridley for the lead role in Star Wars.
Also based Eva Green

Best of both worlds: attractive people playing unattractive characters

Attached: azumi.jpg (590x350, 23.57K)

Attractive people of course. If I want to see uggos, I can just look out of the window. Or check out your mum’s youtube channel

It was Boyega that was the real problem. That guy is ugly as hell.