Dune really?

Was the new Dune really that good?
I thought it was a pretty average movie, not bad but nothing special, a bit cringe at times.

Attached: Dune.png (657x239, 94.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tppjzT-su0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope, was just full of diversity and woke agenda.
They are all paid reviews.

Wasn't amazing, but it was pretty good.

Watch it in the theater next time instead of streaming a yify

Best film since Blade Runner 2047. It's cinema, not a flick for children.

I thought it was fan fucking tastic.
I only know dune from popular culture references and i understood everything that was happening except for 2 very small snippets.
It was visually stunning the score was decent but the sound design was great, performances were ok to good.
Also Rebecca Ferguson is hot as all fuck holy shit step on me

wat

Good god you faggots are more annoying than the "woke" ever were. Shut the fuck up already, you fragile little bitches.

Even putting aside the egregious miscasts (it was DOA for this reason) there's almost nothing dune like about it. Just a bunch of ugly grey shit.

Dogshit

Basically this I want her to do car roof yoga on me

It was bretty gud OP. Ended abruptly though. Fighting the first sandnigger the protagonist sees isn't really a good climax.

No.
It starred that ugly cunt Zendaya so I skipped it.

>NOOOO STOP NOTICING GOY UGLY MUTTS BEING FORCED INTO EVERYTHING IS GOOD YOU'RE JUST WHINING
Explain why a talentless, ugly sheboon was cast as Chani.

No, because I don't give a fuck you massive fucking nerd. Chani isn't real. Go touch grass.

>why are the desert people brown

>visually stunning
LOL

>no argument
I accept your concession, bunkercuck. You have my permission to go defend ugly zoomers elsewhere now.

Zendaya is fucking ugly and can't act. Kys for your shit taste

Virgin losers

just watched it a few days ago. much better than i expected. 100x better than disney garbage.

Nope, this old game trailer is more entertaining.
youtube.com/watch?v=tppjzT-su0Q

it was better than what comes out now.

rotten tomatoes is a shitty platform. you could have a movie where everyone gave it a 6/10 and it would be 100%, this is how shit like ant man and wasp has the same rating as Once Upon a Time in America.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-14-10-05-52-88_9f402a2f71b97b6bcda2ca6f5a544f23.jpg (999x644, 172.77K)

Hans Zimmer kino