"Mermaids aren't real"

Why do they care if a mermaid is white when they used this exact same argument to justify her being black?

Attached: lol.png (774x755, 609.58K)

Twitter banned this man for demonstrating the power of AI.

Attached: the future.png (591x738, 240.73K)

why do you care that whites care

The point is black people should be allowed to play the role as well, brainlet. I've read some stupid posts on Any Forums but yours takes the cake.

>Mermaids aren't real
But niggers are and I hate them so much it's unreal

I keep reading her name as Halle Berry.

Conversely, white people can't voice black cartoon characters but black people CAN voice white cartoon characters?

The double standard / hypocrisy is real.

I wish mermaids were real instead of

why arent there any whites in wakanda
its finction so there is no excuse

You missed the point. Mermaids aren't real, so their race doesn't matter.

Anyone else just annoyed by how close her name is to halle berry when you say it in your head?

What about we swap a nogger mermaid for a White "Storm"?

Attached: i.jpg (968x1300, 363.24K)

it matters since blacks were never seafarers so they never even imagined those creatures

And nobody replied to your post of course

Blacks didn't imagine anything since they are incapable of imagination in the first place.

But Goku isn’t real, but they got mad when a white guy played him in the live action movie. They’re just hypocrites.

Mermaids aren’t real but Ariel is already an established character, white with red hair. Why change it?

accurate but that is beside the point

white people can't take black roles
black people can take white roles
simple as

Gokus a monkey therefore it makes the most sense for a white guy to play him.

The point is Ariel isn't black.

Mermaids aren't real they can be blue or red or black

>The point is black people should be allowed to play the role as well
No.
>t. Dane

wakanda isnt real yet it has no whites in it

Is Ariel white? Does she have ancestry that traces back to white humans? Or is she a mutant fish?

Mermaids aren’t real but Ariel as a character has been established with white skin and red hair. Why change it?

>The point is black people should be allowed to play the role as well
And they are? So what's the bloody issue? White people can't do it too?

manufactured outrage

all these threads are made by bots and shills

How long are they going to try to gaslight the general population into believing it’s only a few basement dwelling virgins who get upset by changes like this? It’s EVERY FUCKING TIME they make a character gay, black, woman, etc. you’d think after a while they’d think “gee if it’s only a handful of people why is there an uproar EVERY fucking time!”

In every setting to be real you must put boundaries otherwise it's all about suspension of disbelief. Mermaids have always been white, they do not need to be black, especially when you don't explain why from white they became black. But i guess you just want to troll so fuck you regardless

Well she lives in Denmark. Which is a white nation.

Don’t act cutesy and naive. Cities would burn if an established black character was recast as a white person

Okay, but their argument for allowing blacks to play white roles goes both ways.

If whites can’t play black roles without people losing their jobs blacks shouldn’t be allowed to play white roles

So dogs cats ants lobster and fish are white in Denmark? Ariel isn't human

God damn, I love these rebuttals.

Because media power is severely effective. It only takes like 5-10 consistent "They are racist, and here's why" journalists to convince the masses of something.

they banned him? I thought Shitter had freedom of speech. Would not have happened if Musk had bought it.
I had Shitter and any western media shit.

why does she have those alien looking fetal alcohol syndrome eyes

>black people should be allowed to play white people
>but white people can't play black people
>I've read some stupid posts on Any Forums but yours takes the cake.

>Ariel isn't human
Half of her is. And that half is white.

Ariel isn’t human but she has established white skin and red hair. Why change it?

Nigger

Is the prince black, too?

She wasn't cast as a black actress because they were angry that the last depiction was white, you spergy little worm.

Vampires aren’t real, so let’s make Blade white?

No the prince is white.
Black twitter erupted in outrage at the cast.

It's simple. One of the primary factors you cast after is what the character looks like. The black girl obviously looks nothing like this.

Attached: 6814a73489b9e3b94d8031ab23c65540--hair-png-ariel-disney.jpg (736x860, 58.42K)

I don’t think anybody is saying a black actress can’t be a mermaid they’re upset because she’s playing Ariel herself. Why not make another little mermaid that isn’t Ariel

jej

We all know the wokecels would chimp out if a fictional black role went to a white actor.

Attached: white_panther.png (1178x1004, 1.07M)

Ok the blacks can have Ariel for the live action little mermaid so that means white people can have Tiana for the live action Princess and the Frog?