Fat

>fat
>good with women

Attached: fatt.png (728x921, 554.26K)

money

I know you're like 22 years old user but once you're an actual adult having money and influence will get you more pussy than having six pack abs and living in a one bedroom apartment

>money
>notoriety
>violence capital

just bee urself

Women dont mind someone like Tony Soprano, because he is true to himself. He is also a powerful and violent man. And deep down, Women crave the monsters.

Also goddamn, if only Gandolfini would have stayed in that shape maybe we'd get some more kino. Don't often mourn actors, but shame about that fat fuck, never saw anything he wasn't great in.
If you only ever saw him in Sopranos, try something like Romance & Cigarettes for a different kind of performance from him.

>Has power, money and everyone fears him
Oh gee golly how are women attracted to him?

Money, social influence, charismatic (or capable of faking it), and if he didn't have a porksword that touched his knees he was able to act with the confidence like he did.

there's a big difference between being mob boss baked ziti fat or pasty loser mountain dew and hot pockets fat

This is a lie

t. Someone that had 6 pack abs in his twenties and hasn't been laid in his 30s

>date younger women that remind him of his mother
>he's older and like a big strong father figure to them

Attached: 1638095329650.jpg (1200x1632, 270.31K)

looksmaxxing now includes statusmaxxing too. i wish these redpill content creators created more emphasis on developing social skills (not from a pickup pov) and having a good friend circle

>and living in a one bedroom apartment

i live in a 4 room apartment

More common than you think. Women can smell a chad underneath all the fat.

can they smell a chode too?

You're supposed to lock down a long term girlfriend while you still have abs. You played yourself.

Nah. In truth it doesn't matter if you have it all, women will still fuck you around and waste your time.

>t. fatfuck cope and wishes

>fat
>absolutely atrocious with women
>certain women are attracted cause he has money and is thrilling to be involved with a gangster

It's the power of gabagool.

not just fat, large. it's one thing to be a 5'8" fat guy, but if you're tall with broad shoulders then a belly can be easily forgiven. he also has lots of confidence and approaches women as soon as he realizes that they're looking at him.

>wealthy
>powerful
>sociopath
>hard criminal
Gee, I wonder why.

Most unrealistic part is that he has a libido at all.