Hmmm

Attached: 88CB6313-B404-4D59-9FCD-6E26D5495B39.jpg (918x1086, 278.29K)

It's the contrary, liberals cried about white washing and now are praising black actors portraying white characters.

Based and correct

republicans cheered when characters were whitewashed and are now crying because little mermaid is black

Yes. I don't want to see niggers. I don't want to hear niggers. I don't want to smell niggers. I don't want to be around niggers. I don't want to think about niggers.

Simple as.

based but don't bother. these spics don't have common sense. just shitpost and ignore the noise like all the remaining oldfags

give on example of republicans cheering for this in the last 50 years

>republicans cheered
All of those movies are garbage though

Johnny Depp is literally native American and all these movies suck balls anyway. Stop making this thread and if you must reply don't forget to sage.

yeah
the nigger shouldn't be ariel
simple as

Ted Cruz literally got a standing ovation for saying how great it is that Scarlet Witch is white at CPAC 2017.

>republicans cheered when characters were whitewashed
When?

And these "republicans", are they in the room with you right now? Did they steal your crush? Calm down, incel.

dis
two wrongs make a right I guess huh?

People complained about Depp's portrayal. I'm sure people have complained about the rest.

Personally i find both sides obnoxious. The ones who scream "You can only LGBT actors in LGBT roles" and the ones who scream "You can't make The Little Mermaid black"

Lunatics on both sides of the spectrum whose bullshit is already old and busted. All this fucking wasted time on movies that are barely worth the time taken to watch them in the first place. Entertainment is not an identity.

No he didn't.

>all those capeshit examples
yes, capeshit should not exist
I'm very consistent with my hate

Attached: 1656202204273.jpg (680x441, 30.49K)

Here I fixed your meme to be more accurate to what actually occurred

Attached: twitter.png (918x1086, 1.65M)

Cope

>heh.. us oldfags, right?
you started browsing in 2016, you'll never fit in, and the consequences will never be the same.

>White people should be angry on behalf of other races as well

>Lone ranger
Didn't watch
>Whatever the second one is
Didn't watch
>Tibetan Tilda
Didn't watch
>Romani Scarlett witch
Didn't watch
>Nigger mermaid
Won't watch

>two wrongs make a right I guess huh?
Thats exactly what the woke lunatics think. All of this shit is some kind of twisted revenge driven by hate.

Pfft I was mocking the casting choice of Tilda in Dr. Strange since the first day. No one was ok with it.
>Romani
Good luck finding a Romani actress capable of acting adequately enough. That said Olsen’s accent was pretty terrible.

>Republicans cheered when characters were whitewashed
Show me one post celebrating this, on any form of social media.
Go ahead, I'll wait.

>jake gyllenhal is the prince of persia... and it means EVERYTHING!!!

>romani
Romanians are white.

>>Whatever the second one is
batman begins.
he's ras al ghoul

No one celebrated that. You didn't have videos of little white boys crying watching the trailer saying "MOMMY HE LOOKS LIKE ME!!!!"

No one even saw the fucking movie. Nerds argued about it online, that was it. Fuck yourself.

how did one post btfo so many anons lol.
>muh proof
kek.

Samefag

Attached: 1661546703234612.gif (450x254, 895.95K)

the only problem is that most of them look their part or are an upgrade in terms of beauty, instead the mudfish is a ugly and a downgrade kek

Attached: formerly chuck's.jpg (1229x691, 496.09K)

you are a brain damaged shill for woke shit

yeah im the one who made the republicans cheering post and i btfo every one of you incels here kek

the tibetan one was changed because china cried about muh tibet.

I've some bad news. It's only going to get worse.

Attached: 51UfXPEBQGL.jpg (326x500, 45.81K)

Attached: 1645275235105.jpg (720x1101, 200.99K)

>these spics
whoa user, no need to be mean, just call them americans

Attached: 474747.jpg (1434x693, 86.9K)

Reminder that bill gates wants to lower africa's population and is perceived by Any Forums as being a villain for it

Attached: 1631718670082.png (886x886, 99.51K)

Romani aka Gypsies not Romanians.

Why do the Spaniards care enough to meme about this?

motoko kusanagi body was a mass produced white model.
motoko's mind was japanese.
you are so ignorant.

Condoms or forced sterilization?

this is actually what happened. depp took a ton of shit for the lone ranger and it bombed.
Also this image is fucking retarded in its inaccuracy: ra’s al ghul is ancient chinese, his father is the Sensei. scarlet witch is magneto’s daughter so she’s german jewish. fucking romani?

Kino

And you are contrary as well.

>oh noo is that le heckin logic, reasong and common sense? noooo help me poltards quick send me some schizographics with innaccurate information

t. negro

Did you just compare trash woke comics with trash woke comic movies?

The major is a brain in a metal box that isn’t even 100% sure it was born a woman.

And? They're still white.

>Romanians are white

Attached: 1652415829810.png (500x322, 123.05K)

Why do they complain about politics on Any Forums now American politics is merely casting a vote for team blue or team red who overlap in the evil things.

Then Forced Diversity came in and said NO. Equality means replacement. Like movies are what humanity must follow? Hollywood gods dictate this we must follow without question.

Africa’s demographic numbers are heavily inflated. Most of them don’t even do a proper census and just make up big numbers to get foreign aid gibs.