Doctor Strange 2 was the only good movie from Phase 4

Doctor Strange 2 was the only good movie from Phase 4

Attached: 60354909-8E7C-4EBE-9828-B92366123C6F.jpg (1324x2047, 434.59K)

thats ok, they only need one good release per phase to retain the audience they built up with their previous hits.

they'll find what characters resonate with you and you will be streamed into a new pipeline of products. if you like wanda you'll enjoy wandavision. If you like thor there will be a line of thor shaped buttplugs. there will be a product to cater to you no matter what you seek in the MCU - MCU will become your cradle-grave fantasy provider.

I watched it without seeing wandavision and it made no sense. Sam raimi was asleep at the wheel too, nothing creative about the way it was shot and it just felt like a by the numbers shat out machine movie, as close to an Ai generated movie i've seen.

blame covid for that black widow wouldve been great but sadly release year after intended slot where people already forgo her sacriface in endgame

>I watched it without seeing wandavision and it made no sense
can't you be more retarded then??? oh wait a min, yes you can!!

phase 4 has been bad, and at best mediocre. Even all the shows are so bland and pointless. Really, Marvel is doing the same mistakes DCEU has been doing. After finishing the infinity saga, they should've scaled back to having movies being more stand alone again. They have to earn back their convoluted shared universe.

uh... yes... blame... covid.

Attached: Web capture_4-7-2022_5372_www.youtube.com.jpg (1272x661, 49.75K)

nah you just retarded stephen literally recap the whole series while talking about wanda to wong

>the same mistakes DCEU has been doing
But the DC movies have been mostly good since 2018. Aquaman, Shazam, Joker, the Suicide Squad and Batman have all been good.

Marvel should've unironically just rebooted the Marvel universe with new versions of the Hulk, spiderman, ironman, etc. The comics do it too.

yes it does you retard, Black Widow were meant to come out a mere months after Endgame when the emotional weight of her death would’ve made people want to see her movie but because of corona delay the movie all of that hype died

They've 100 percent realised by this point that Marvel's best days are behind it and the capeshit craze is dying. This is why the 'Multiverse Saga' is going to last 4 years vs. the 'Infinity Saga' that lasted 11. They can squeeze out a one or two more big hits via the Avengers movies, especially if they bring back Andew/Tobey and have other cameos like Hugh Jackman, Nic Cage, etc., but after that, the MCU as we know it should go away. Maybe they will release movies here and there but only a few years a part so it's treated as more of an 'event' thing, or they'll do more artsy/dramatic deconstructionist stuff like Logan.

then she sued disney and it was a whole big thing...
the income for movies really depends on riding those waves, as you say, of emotion and interest and insiders like ScarJo know that and don't want their bottom line impacted. Remember when Tom Cruise had that leaked meltdown about social distancing telling his people "this is the future of our industry I'm on the phone every night with insurance and blah blah blah drama drama".
>that's a direct quote

Attached: 1656107541211.jpg (1020x1600, 260.37K)

>Movie is called Dr Strange.
>NO YOU DONT GET IT YOU HAD CONSOOM 10 HOURS OF A DISNEY+ SHOW ABOUT WANDA FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN CARE ABOUT A DR STRANGE SEQUEL.
I purposely didnt watch wandavision cause i dont give a fuck about that character. And shes in 90% of this film . You disney drones are pathetic.

im not saying you need to watch the show retard here in my previous post said they already recap the main plotline of wandavision in the movie

I’m pretty sure Disney is incapable of making stuff like Logan, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the next saga after the multiverse saga was the mutant saga, ending in 2032, but by that point they will most definitely have run out of content so they’ll either have to reboot or stop, I mean, mark ruffalo recently went full schizo on an interview and admitted he didn’t know if they’d be able to keep making movies for much longer (great reset/nuclear armaggedon maybe?).

lol

are you fags really wasting your time watching this trash ? Unreal...

Wtf happened anylinks?

No Way Home was better

Would they ever show Liz Olsen fully nude like that? If no, why?

Spidey 2 was my fave, but strange 2 and also widow were fun to me.
The rest were very bad.

based

strange haters need to DIE

I think Multiverse of Madness is pretty good.

Attached: FcYPj5LaUAQm-fU.jpg (1536x2048, 246.97K)

>the emotional weight of her death would’ve made people want to see her movie

Attached: 1613824371073.jpg (684x684, 44.45K)