MCU's X-men leaks show plans for Storm to be white

>MCU's X-men leaks show plans for Storm to be white
Maybe this is why they gave them the mermaid. Will they still say "it's a fictional character who cares" when the leaks spread?

Attached: 166316345549831220.jpg (1024x482, 70.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jKOVtZfmvOMO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I often see these groups of girls cosplaying as X-Men characters, and they usually have a white storm because they don’t have any black friends lol

Xmen exist in a multiverse where multiple versions exist of every chapter, with variants of different nationalities (and even animals, think pandapool). This is established by the lore, written by the IP owners.

The little mermaid is a Danish folktale and race swapping any of the characters is called cultural appropriation.

Proof? This would be hilarious, btw

Race is the least of the changes in the disney version

I like how y'all post this like we aren't seen skin lightening, whitewashing and black erasure all our lives.

Will they show Storm's front?

Who do we blame for skin lightening?

Nah, making Ororo some White girl would be just as stupid. Halle Berry was already a terrible choice: Storm should look Nubian as fuck.

>Literal black queen
>Make her white
Wat?
I hate this racebending trend so much, but lets see how the "why do you care about color?" crowd reacts. I'm against white storm but lets see what they have to say

Storm is from Cairo, bro
Also her grandfather was white British. She's black but not Nubian black

This is a hilarious post, no one takes you seriously. Niggers are literally everywhere now. And there is NEVER a reason to change the race of a character. Storm should be always be Kenyan

They want a white storm so she can fuck a black Panther or some other interracial bullshit

source : dude trust me

Storm was born in the US, her mom was from Africa & her parents died while they were visiting Africa which is how she ended up orphaned in cairo

This is mostly correct. Her mother was a BAP and her father was a poor photographer. Storm was born in NYC but they moved to Cairo when Storm was still a baby. About five years later, during some violent conflict that broke out, a jet fighter crashed into the building the family lived in and killed Ororo's parents and trapped her in the rubble, which is the why and when of her claustrophobia. She eventually pulled herself out and fell in with some street criminal mastermind who taught her how to pick locks, sneak, thieve, and generally be stealth. She picked Xavier's pocket, at a point. Eventually she went south and lived freely, nude and worshipped as a diety by villagers who would journey to ask her for aid with the weather.

yes because they are making everyone else a nigger

I kinda want to see the little nigmaid kill herself like in the actual story

THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY
bitchute.com/video/jKOVtZfmvOMO/

Attached: D3AD8842-3572-45E1-AF53-345A1F5F2681.jpg (1024x1008, 75.11K)

The only way Disney whitewashes a character in this day and age is if it's a villain.

Attached: septxmen2930[1].jpg (900x755, 853.57K)

Why don't they paint their face black?

user!