Hershey's, the currency of affection

>Hershey's, the currency of affection.

Attached: 1663163069050.jpg (500x280, 54.13K)

>Life is just a bowl of cereal

Attached: life-cereal-mad-men.0.jpg (1200x800, 66.52K)

but is it bussin?

>It's clean, it's simple, and it's tantalisingly incomplete. Pass the Heinz.

Attached: madmen_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqksw1IdfkQB2EnsR-boPoqseMJiLb4tPmuH4vgI4jlVw.jpg (1328x830, 56.58K)

Imagine being an advertiser and soulessly trying to get people to consume useless sht by praying on their psychological insecurities.

>Lucky Stripe. It's toasted.

Attached: Don-Draper-Its-Toasted.jpg (853x480, 74.9K)

The Hershey pitch is my favorite.

Seeing Don commit career suicide and mentally break before one of the most important meetings of his life is so fucking cathartic to watch. Rogers reaction to it as well is good. “Was any of that real anyway?”

>We quiero many things.
>Love
>Family
>Acceptance
>But this guy (taps picture of chihuahua)
>There's only one thing he quieros.

>in postwar germany, women offered themselves to american soldiers in exchange for a chocolate bar
>Hershey's, the currency of affection.

This is unironically a great fucking ad

>does this make you think of prostitution?
>of course, thats whats so great about it

>Hershey's, it's something you get from your prostitute friend.

Attached: 1618214360339.png (500x500, 130.95K)

Can't believe we were supposed to believe that Peggy's ad was actually better than this lmao.

lol

Attached: CQQpjqaW8AAMZA_.jpg (573x849, 56.55K)

It's a desert tribe thing

>Hershey's. The cure for the common chocolate

MUH MOON

Attached: 1649972572844.jpg (763x401, 38.1K)

>it's not called a wheel. It's called a merry go round

Attached: the-wheel-2-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 187.71K)

This is an awful ad legally speaking because it leads to genericization like what happened to Xerox. If it's successful they could lose their trademark since people would just start referring to Ketchup as Heinz instead of ketchup. They were already the market leader too so the risk was real. I could see why the guy turned it down.

>Samsonite, the cure for the common luggage

>ew your chocolate doesn't taste like vomit

From a costumer/target audience's point of view, Peggy's ad was much, much better than Don's. Don's was so pretentious he might as well've been selling truffles to billionaires.

Attached: heinz.jpg (594x334, 34.12K)

>I DON'T WANT HIS JUICE, I WANT MY JUICE

>Coca-Cola: It's Toasted
>Don, you've pitched this with every product we've gotten since Lucky Strike. I don't care if it's succeeded every time so far, it's going to fail eventually.

It's not a new technology so it's fine, this only applies to stuff like cameras, TVs, consoles, zippers -> new tech. If you make a cake brand and people start calling all cakes your brand which can be your last name too, you are not going to lose the rights to your last name, everyone is just going to consume your stuff over the other because of how standard it becomes.

Why do reddit fags hate hershey so much? Yeah it’s not real chocolate but it’s good enough for smores and Halloween.

I didn’t understand this guys storyline. Was he supposed to be don in the future or something

He was acting kinda gay dangling the Hilton hotel shit over don just to hang out with him or something. Shit was just weird

my dad had one and used it exactly like this.

Peggy's ad is arrogant.

Not really, his ad is targeted toward people who already know what Heinz is and suggest to them to buy it again, Peggy suggest to people who never bought it to buy it, not only it says it's Ketchup, it also shows the bottle design whereas in Don's they show food, you might not even know what the hell he's trying to sell.

>Hershey, dogshit and vomit in bar form

>sure it's not good but it's good on two specific occasions so it's great

>Don, can you act like a baby?

Attached: Screenshot_20220413-145345_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2280, 764.79K)

DAMN IT DON YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN

just an affectation. like how people pretend to hate the Eagles because of the Big Lebowski- they heard someone else say it and it sounds like a high-status opinion

>Mr. Anheuser, Mr. Busch, welcome to Sterling-Cooper. Or should I say *flips card*
>WAZZAAAAAAAP?

Worst industry in existence, they are easily tied to all of the problems we have with overconsumption such as obesity and pollution

i agree Peggy's is a safe choice and neither of those ads were anything special. Don's was particularly bad though. I can't remember what personal issue he was going through at the moment to come up with that.

Hershey has its own appeal, and its very cheap. The spinoff ones are also pretty damn good.
t. tried chocolate all over the world

Attached: file.png (908x908, 332.09K)

Hamburger in Japanese is also called Hamburger

Reddit fags are a bunch of mindless sheep, they also hate nestlea because of the water stuff but they give the wine and agriculture industry, which does the exact same shit with the water, a pass