/who/ Doctor Who General

New Doctor and companion edition
Currently in mourning:

Attached: _68528232_charlesdriver.jpg (976x549, 80.76K)

If anyone still cares, DWM finally revealed the title of the special and it's another of Chibnall's usual unimaginative titles:
>The Power of the Doctor

>title implies the doctor is powerful
>dies in the same episode

I think Chibs has probably long since given up

Attached: chibnall.jpg (480x360, 12.36K)

Attached: Jodie_Whittaker_03.jpg (2000x1578, 248.72K)

>I hear you're a racist now Doctor

Can't wait to hear the dialogue that includes the title. I imagine it will be a companion boasting to the big bad

It will be a double meaning title since it's a multi companion story.
>The power of the doctor is that she can bring all of her friends together to defeat the Master
Also a regeneration story
>The doctor's super power is that she can regenerate

actually triple title since the power of three was a chibnall story also

The wife just was Utopia, Her favourite part was the ending, she couldn't decide whether she wanted to side with the Doctor or the Master because she found John Simm to be really hot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in dramatic arts at Rose Bruford College, and I've been involved in numerous Big Finish Productions relating to Doctor Who and beyond, and I have over 300 credits to my name. I am trained in dalek voices and I'm the top audio producer in the entire UK releases. You are nothing to me but just another troll. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the ratios of which has never been seen before on this platform, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Bit mean, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my casting agents of washed up actors across South London and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the low effort cameo videos coming your way. The constant whinging about anything the government does that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my zoom calls. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of computer appications such as skype, whatsapp and perhaps even facebook and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" reviews and comments were about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the discounted prices, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: FcawZMHakAEDw3u.png (600x600, 410.19K)

Bit mean

God, I miss the 2000s.

God, I miss Matt Smith.

>Since when did Krillitanes have wings?
>It's been our form for ten generations now. Our ancestors invaded Bessan, the people there had rather lovely wings. They made a million widows in one day, just imagine.
>And now you're shaped human.
>A personal favourite, that's all.
>And the others?
>My brothers remain bat-form. What you see is a simple morphic illusion. Scratch the surface and the true Krillitane lies beneath.

Attached: britains-king-charles-iii-greets-britains-prime-minister-news-photo-1662751992.jpg (640x639, 56.39K)

>I think you're forgetting something. I'm the Doctor, and if there's one thing I can do, it's talk. I've got five billion languages, and you haven't got one way of stopping me. So if anybody's going to shut up, IT'S YOU!

Attached: 5d020ebf210000a718ed0176.jpg (570x402, 51.64K)

>YOU FUCKING RICH OLD STRAIGHT CIS WHITE MEN ARE NO MATCH FOR THE POWER OF THE DOCTOR!

Attached: 1569316021994.png (810x490, 298.52K)

7/10 effort.

>Who are you?
>Oh, brilliant. I mean, totally wrong. Bit emergency, universe goes bang in five minutes, but, brilliant.
>I'm the Doctor. Who are you?
>Yes, you are. You are the Doctor.
>Yes, I am. I'm the Doctor.
>Oh, good for you, Doctor. Good for brilliant old you.
>Is there something wrong with you?
>Oh, there it goes, the frowny face. I remember that one. Mind you, bit saggier than I ought to be. Hair's a bit greyer. That's because of me, though. The two of us together has shorted out the time differential. Should all snap back in place when we get you home. Be able to close that coat again.
>Shut up! There is something very wrong with my Tardis, and I've got to do something about it very, very quickly, and it would help, it really would help if there wasn't some skinny idiot ranting in my face about every single think that happens to be in front of him!

Attached: gettyimages-1186281318.jpg (2084x2624, 471.38K)

Power referring to her power level because The Doctor is autistic

>But you were destroyed. In the very first year of the Time War, at the Gates of Elysium. I saw your command ship fly into the jaws of the Nightmare Child. I tried to save you.

Attached: https __cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_211102132359-01-biden-charles-meeting-1102.jpg (1200x675, 102.53K)

>What say I use this perception filter to walk up behind him and break his neck?
>Now that sounds like Torchwood.
>Still a good plan.

Attached: l-intro-1635962192.jpg (1600x901, 448.48K)

>Oh yes! Well? Isn't anyone going to ask "what is it with the glasses?"
>What is it with the glasses?
>I CAN SEE! That's what! Because we've got two separate worlds, but between the two separate worlds, we've got the void.

Attached: prince-charles-wears-29143.png (400x548, 375.08K)

>You escaped from Xeriphas.
>Oh, my dear Doctor, you have been naive.

Attached: 555ba9ac97b47.jpg (800x480, 85.11K)

RIP Liz 2, you would have loved watching Jodeh finally die off

>The whole of history could have changed because of you.
>I just wanted to help.
>You were helping yourself.
>And I'm sorry. I've said I'm sorry, and I am, I really am, but you can't just leave me like this.
>Yes I can. 'Cause if you show that head to anyone, they'll dissect you in seconds. You'll have to live a very quiet life. Keep out of trouble. Be average, unseen. Good luck.
>But I want to come with you.
>I only take the best. I've got Camilla.

Attached: 52113954.jpg (2131x1504, 453.64K)