Cast him

Attached: based and whycontainitpilled.jpg (938x510, 85.03K)

Savage.

deus ex would probably work better as an 8 episode series than as a film

Michael Shannon

Kevin Spacey

Sucker Savage has a LOW. ENERGY. Biochem corpus. Now Bob Page -and I've know Bob for a long time, he's a terrific guy - he has a TREMENDOUS HUGE biochem corpus like you wouldn't believe. Believe, it's great!

Attached: skynews-donald-trump-joe-biden_5107543.jpg (2048x1152, 122.19K)

I agree. Maybe 9-10 episodes? Last episode can be 1 hour 30 minutes at minimum. Stranger Things s4 did stupidly long episodes not too long ago.

Deus Ex, the new Netflix series

Why crunchain it?

Musk

Attached: Scool.jpg (291x505, 44.25K)

Dafoe would be absolutely kino as the evil megalomaniac trillionaire puppetmaster - it's only a question of how close his performance could resemble the game Page. Could Dafoe change his voice to sound more like game Page's voice?

Attached: l-intro-1651106430.jpg (1600x901, 156.67K)

Such cool game. new ones are boring desu

The asethetics are too flashy for my taste. Bob Page remained kino but DeBeers became some boring British guy instead of this aristocratic old school Southerner gentleman and Morgan Everett reduced to some generic black hipster instead of having this really erudite cool presence and voice.

They're too dark. The old ones had a goofy alex jones style to them.

Yeah, why not. Dafoe as Page and Dalton as Simons are the only two casting choices I'd have in mind. Everyone else is a blank.

Attached: page and simons.jpg (3264x2407, 1.53M)

Is Deus Ex still considered the greatest game of all time

It's in this weird state where the technology is less advanced and we lack cool fun things like RoboCop inspired machine sentries because it's two decades prior to DX whilst also having a much glossier, cleaner, more high sci fi look.

Tony Dalton can't do a sexy robotic voice like Simons

series are cheap shit

Why use Lalo as Simons?

Pic related would've been perfect.

Attached: total_recall_06_stor.jpg (600x322, 18.38K)

Look at his face in that image. Now imagine him clean shaven and the makeup makes him look a bit paler and with the electric scarring. He's look like an emotionaless ruthless psycho. With Lalo, he played a sociopath who had outward charism and sometimes his fake smile and dead black eyes would come across as unnerving/eerie/off kilter. I'd lean into that a bit for a tv Simons. He'd not play him to be quite as outwardly exuberant as Lalo, but he's have some superficial charm except for when he has no need to keep pretending or the second he's left alone in a room, and the smile immediately drops and he's dead eyed, no smiling, monotone, etc. - the real Simons. I think the superficial charisma thing works, because, IIRC, Simons is meant to be some war hero and he gets appointed to FEMA. It only advantages Page and MJ12 to have Simons not be overtly sinister. So, more to that point, he'd also have some kind of holographic face 'skin' to hide his scars.

Willem Dafoe would definitely work. Dalton would be a great villain henchman, bu I don't think the extremly formal Simons is the role for him

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Deus Ex made to appeal to the masses would be too large of a red pill, they would never make it.