Whitebros... our response?

Whitebros... our response?

Attached: 1663159318364.jpg (720x1101, 200.99K)

live action ghost in the shell was a fucking terrible movie

Sure as fuck not beaner gobbledegook

>w-well you started it!
actual children

No one cares what Mexicans think lol

Spic memes are lame

Those aren’t white people. Maybe depp but I doubt it…

Are white people really dying out?

We didn’t like any of these adaptations and we didn’t get mad when people criticised it because we often agreed

white bros

es el fin|

Iranians are whiter than the "whites" in the Prince of Persia live action though

Sorry still not watching
Tu pelicula para maricones

O-o-kay, b-but what about that terrible Gerard butler Egypt movie?… APOLOGIZE YT!!!…

What's your position here?
a) all roles should be race appropriate
b) race swapping, including whitewashing, should be allowed

I remember leftoids kvetching about GITS
what goes around comes around

Attached: 3564524.jpg (450x630, 118.77K)

Why do chuds pretend they have no problem with black characters inherently when they are still butthurt about Black Panther?

There are HUNDREDS of blackwashing examples in the last ten years. It’s hilariously pervasive at this point.

You can count the total amount of “whitewashing” occurrences on one hand and they are things like Jewish Jake Gyllenhall playing a Persian. Never a Sub Saharan character played by an Irishman.

Eat shit and die, instead of making bullshit up.

All of yhose movies are shit, so I don't care either way.

everyone made a huge stink about Prince of Persia, Lone Ranger, and Any Forums in particular hated Scarlett Johansen playing a Japanese woman. Literally no one likes any of these movies.

Everyone hated the casting in GiTS and Prince of Persia.

Attached: toilet witch.jpg (680x745, 154.04K)

All of the movies listed are garbage and nobody disputes that.
Nobody cares about the Prince of Persia movie.
Nobody cares about the indjum movie.
The Ghost in the Shell live action movie has been hated from day 1.
Black Ariel looks like IceJJFish went trans.

Butthurt?

>Didn't give a shit about Prince of Persia film
>Didn't know Pirates of the Caribbean was based on anything.
>Didn't like that Scarlett Johanssen was cast because I'm not a hypocrite.
>Don't like that black people aren't being allowed to create their own characters instead of replacing white characters.

That's my answer.

>jew
>mexican
>jew
Also no one complains about raceswapping more than blacks, why are they suddenly ok with it?

The only race swap casting I actually gave a shit about was The Green Knight.

dumb spic

I hate niggers

Also I forgot to mention that I think so long as they look the part it's okay.

Film is a visual medium, visuals matter. You can't expect me to suspend my disbelief when my eyes tell me it's bullshit.

On top of that I think a lot of actors used to get jobs based on looking the part even though they're not exactly the right ethnicity.

A lot of Mexican actors in Scarface for example despite no Mexicans being in the film. If it had to be Cubans/Colombians specifically then it would have been hard to cast and the best actors for the roles wouldn't have gotten the part.

There's a middle ground to be had here.

The simple fact is White people are more aesthetically pleasing than non-Whites. Sorry that this upsets you.

picrel

Attached: same thing btw.jpg (1001x1101, 776.64K)

>no one cared
>no one cared
>implying there weren't thousands of screaming voices about having some white cow and not their perfect waifu portray her