Das Boot (series)

I'm currently re-watching seasons 1 and 2 in preparation to watch season 3. Why is this show so glossed over?
>Actual interesting WW2 plot not centered on the allies
>Tense action scenes
>Excellent acting pretty much all around
>Amazing sets, props, and costumes
>Very mild lesbian scenes for the women
Is it because people are too dumb to speak more than one language? Short attention spans? It doesn't suffer from the typical over-diversified cast and doesn't venture too far into the realm of unbelievable fiction. Thoughts?

Attached: Das Boot.jpg (710x998, 168.49K)

I especially like Wrangel and Tennstedt as characters. I still don't fully understand what happened to Wrangel as he's lying in the bunk with the submarine sinking all catatonic.

the fact that it has the same name as my favorite movie and has female characters

I love the movie too. 3 hours of submarine scenes get old pretty quick. Aside from just being women, was there anything wrong with their characters?

>3 hours of submarine scenes get old pretty quick
wrong
>was there anything wrong with their characters?
no idea, haven't seen it. you asked why it was glossed over and I just told you why I wasn't interested

>women casted
Dropped. Why the fuck do they keep doing this?

>two women on the cover
i dont want females in my maritime kino. the original miniseries will never be topped.

I didn't know there was a Das Boot show? Oh, half the plot is on land about the French resistance just to shoehorn in some female characters? Dropped.

Attached: 1616913435661.jpg (589x520, 33.41K)

I'm watching season one right now and it's an A and B plot playing out. I think they're putting too much time on the female lesbian story than the U-boat storyline.

I mean they only had one make-out scene. The female angle is usually insufferable with this type of media but I didn't find this show too, over-the-top with it. I think it's a pretty fine balance of just giving enough that people won't bitch for black tranny kriegsmarine in season 3

>hey at least this shit doesn't smell *that* bad, we should be happy!
good for you that you like it but women have no place in a series about the kriegsmarine

There shouldn't even be a B plot to appease the woman. It should maritime kino all the time. How can you watch this trash?

Considering there are 6 posters in here, I can tell you're samefagging pretty hard. Mommy issues in your past?

why don't they just make a series/movie about the eastern front where there were actual female soldiers? why shoehorn them into everything else?

Attached: 1663160954167.jpg (770x470, 86.25K)

Enemy at the Gates is honestly kino.

at least that's how I remember it

I have made 4 posts and haven't responded to any single post twice (i can quote them all if you want). why are you so buttmad that people don't want to watch your show? you asked why and we gave you an answer
and no, I love my mom and we have a great relationship

>das boot
>but with stronk women
hard pass

>re-watching
???
why does your shitty thread get replies?
why doesn't my meme-thread get replies when they are twice as funny as yours

I'm almost convinced it's a combination of mommy issues, inability to pay attention. I'm not trying to sell the show, I just don't understand your mindset. The B plot helps advance the A plot. Yeah it has women but it doesn't elevate them to the status of gods or anything. The U-boat scenes are kino enough to watch the entire thing even if you skip the rest.

it's a kriegsmarine show with women, I'm not interested. why do you keep pushing? why not say "ok, your loss" instead of spouting some armchair psychology drivel and accusing me of samefagging? it's embarrassing as fuck

>assblasted about 2 female charaters in a cast of 100 people

Attached: 1621703203268.jpg (988x758, 278.06K)

>u mad
oh we're there already, that didn't take long. enjoy your show man