Wonder Woman telling you to STFU about the Little Mermaid

Wonder Woman telling you to STFU about the Little Mermaid

Attached: 2E2450B7-2D79-4D9D-9F7E-B07BA7F08C31.jpg (1183x590, 241.22K)

>people are mad that a mermaid is a mermaid
?

that old goat will be dead soon, she should be outside touching grass

I hate women

Its funny they dont even try to make excuses or come up with some retarded reason why shes black. Now its just HAHAA FUCK WHITEY WEZ MERMAIDS NOW

Now ask her if black people should be mad if whites take their characters in movies and plays

practice what you preach

Washed up old cunt shut the fuck up and go die, your husband waits for you in hell.

She's right! It's a very insignificant thing. That's obviously why they made her black - they could have picked anyone, really, they weren't even thinking about race. She's a fish who lives under the sea for god's sake! There is absolutely no consequence to whether she is white or black. Race did not factor into the decision at all.

What is she insinuating... that black people are fantasy creatures?

Attached: e9568b4f791f74959ba0d7f4ccc9b2c9.jpg (473x568, 67.89K)

People are mad that the new Black Panther is white? Who lives in the fictional country of Wakanda? Whose best friend is a talking raccoon?

(You) too. Have sex and then kill yourself.

I’m just tired of seeing niggers on my screen

This is not a controversial statement

>I was in a TV show 50 years ago, I'm relevant!

fans of the Little Mermaid would like her to look like The Little Mermaid, you may have missed it.

when chink AI makes Nigger Mermaid White this same argument can be used on negros who are looting and burning down muttmerican city haha

And was nothing more than a sex symbol to watch as her tits jiggle as she moved around.

Kek

>hasn't been relevant in 40 yrs
>acts like what she says matters

Can Maui be white in the live action movie? He's not real and he has magic tattoos and a magic fishing hook and can shapeshift and stuff

Attached: 234353.png (1067x761, 1.48M)

That's a tranny. So that's inevitably bound to happen.

>my role was based entirely on my looks
>stop judging that character on her looks!
women really are fucking braindead

I don't think fans of the novel care for the Disney version in general seeing how she gets to be with her prince as opposed to not killing the prince as she was commanded to, chooses to kill herself instead and Neptune taking notice of her selfless act allows her to return home to her family as a mermaid.

But Quads, she was in Wonder Woman 84 for a few minutes. That's gotta mean something.

So why did the producers specifically want a Black girl?

How many of them are bots? Disney wouldn't stoke controversy to advertise a dumb movie would they?

I wonder what her opinion would have been if she was passed over for wonder woman in favor of a minority actress and never got her big break in the first place

So were Polynesians okay with their mythological hero being depicted with an obvious monkey face or what?

I keep reading that people are mad about these things but I never read anything written by people mad about these things

Attached: 1577926165091.jpg (460x554, 47.94K)

I seriously doubt Disney wants to increase White solidarity

so why a nigress and not Bender from Futurama or a Nissan Centra? talking CRABZ bro

>Make egregious casting decision knowing people will be mad about it
>know them being mad will be a social taboo
>cause controversy and get free publicity for a mediocre remake
>have npcs rush to defend mediocre remake and reinforce social taboo
>profit
The only way this changes is by not playing the game but there's another game of farming (you)s from anons who want to vent so it'll never end.

If race doesn’t matter why can’t she be white?

>if we keep pretending this isn't a direct live action remake of the disney cartoon, maybe someone will believe it eventually
this is not based on a book. this is not based on folklore. this is not based on the greasy surstromming shits sailors used to have. Stop being a fucking retard, you only further galvanize me