30 year old virgin

>30 year old virgin
>Obsessed with a woman who treated him nice for 5 seconds.
>lives with his mom
Ha, what a loser. You surely aren't like him, right user?

Attached: skinnyjoker.jpg (484x720, 27.6K)

Of course not. I obsess over 2D women not real ones.

He looks too old to be 30 in that movie.

>Obsessed with a woman who treated him nice for 5 seconds.

A single mother? Never

no haha i have a lot going for me, i'm not some weirdo lol

He looks better than me and I'm on my 20s. Pray for me.

He's just like me

I'm better than him, since I've embraced the wizardoom and let go of any hope. He's cute, though, he thinks he's still worth something.

>Women love this tortured mind and will post quotes of him in social media and cosplay as him for halloween or whatever event they have an excuse for using it.
The funny part is the real life version of him is probably laughed/disgusted at by them. But Joaquin Phoenix and free social credit for pretending to care about mental health so who cares.

thinking of going as him on halloween but i fear getting a well-fitting red suit would be a waste of money

Someone got his birthday from the psychiatric file and estimated his age at 34, even though Phoenix is pushing 50.

True. My uncle ended up marrying a single mother who used him only as a wallet, and he ended up killing himself this summer. What a cuck.

No i'm not like that.

And you forgot to mention the fact that he killed people with guns, a chad move which you will never do because you are an incel low T loser who is afraid to give a simple PUNCH to another human. So if you don't have the balls to just give a punch you'll never have the balls to kill someone.

ur not better than him
ur a coping pussy bitch
u should be put down like the diseased and dying animal u are

I would be if my wife wasn't obsessed with me

Post address, I'll give you a punch when I get there.

No I live with my dad

Attached: 1650884624088.jpg (500x500, 57.73K)

Not if you are handsome, that's the secret

Kill yourself, niggerfaggot.

Haha I'm 31 freshly friend zoned and ignored. This is why young men go postal

Feel like living with you dad is seen as less of an embarrassment than living with your mom, perhaps I'm wrong on this.

Based floppa

maybe, it SOUNDS true.