I hope it's good

I hope it's good

Attached: Evil Dead Rise.jpg (1000x1500, 123.82K)

It’s gonna be Groovy

It's gonna be GAY AS

i could have sworn they ended the franchise with season 3

no Bruce no Evil Dead
simple as

Yeah, but Bruce doesn't want to play Ash anymore. Both Bruce and nazi Raimi are producers.

they already had 1 girl boss reboot of evil dead, why are they doing it again?

i must be the only person who actually really liked that reboot/alternate spin off

That reboot did not continue. They were all very busy counting the money and didn't want to spend any more. At least this new one is not a remake. I expect it to be at least somewhat like Demoni 2.

It's nice that you have hope.

Attached: old-man-reading-a-book-scientist-and-teacher-with-beard-and-glasses-D8TFA9.jpg (865x1390, 149.44K)

>I hope it's good
#metoo

I hope this is like the one poltergeist movie set in just a high rise apartment building. Probably gonna have some final battle on the roof with a big beam of something shooting into the sky.

it's going to be garbage like everything else
you know this

>I hope it's good
let me just drain all that hope out of you

Attached: dis gun b gud.png (756x553, 178.92K)

Wow Morgan Davies and Jayden Daniels in the same movie? I'm thinking we've got kino on our hands....

what a joke.

Why does every movie insist having all female casts nowadays?

>evil dead with no ash

Attached: ashlaugh.gif (500x267, 998.21K)

Nell Fisher looks promising

so they're aiming for a Resident Evil type show?

Hey look it's
>The Raid
>Judge Dredd
just with Evil Dead in the title and it won't have Ashy Slashy or anything Evil Dead related but the name and well I guess the Necronomicom that will spawn the Undeads but that is about it but what else does Evil Dead even offer without Ash Williams? Remember Evil Dead 2013? Yeh neither do I besides a lot of blood at the end.
But I like The Raid and Judge Dredd so it is okay but the title is a cheap cash grab just like anything Cloverfield which has nothing to do with anything.

Attached: teh raid.jpg (1388x2048, 627.22K)

This, if Bruce gives his blessing and is on board i'll accept it. Guy has to pass the torch at some point he's getting old as shit.