How the fuck did Cell survive this?

How the fuck did Cell survive this?

Attached: instant_kame.png (708x531, 612.88K)

Because he namekian healing abilities and other abilites. He could regenerate from just small molecules of cells, hence why he is called cell

Gokoo

Attached: kn.jpg (300x300, 11.7K)

He ate his broccoli.

goku could have finished him there when he was just a pair of legs
he quit the fight on purpose because he wanted gohan to fight
i am not defending him for this, it's retarded, but that's why

Cell vs Goku wasnt 100% Cell
Even reduced to a pair of legs he would beat Goku easily if he got serious

Goku lost. He was able to fight on par with Cell for a majority of the fight but couldn't keep up. Thats evident by Goku being so drained he had to have Tien and Yamcha of the all the Z fighters give him back up with the Cell Jrs. Then it showed Cell was still holding back a little when he fought Gohan but was being arrogant in wanting a fun drawn out fight with Goku.

Goku totally would have won if Cell didnt have OP healing ability though. Cell legit got fucked up by Gokus instant Kamehameha. He got outplayed hard by Gokus sneaky fight IQ at that moment. Speaking of how OP that regeneration was he is supposed to get that ability from Piccolo and no way can Piccolo recover that much if his head was blown off like Cells was.

how the fuck did krillin get a gf like android 18?

Each Cell jr had the full power of Cell

why didnt he make a female cell jr to have sex with haha wouldnt that be funny haha

he shot his shot
and she was an orphan runaway abduction victim who was experimented on
she didn't have a lot of experience

thats called grooming

>how the fuck did Roshi get a gf like android 18?
Fixed

Haha imagine if someone drew that wouldn't that be funny

plot armour

it's only grooming if Krillin did those things to her to make her more pliable

grooming is not a physical act, its just emotional guidance towards an inappropriate relationship

his reasoning for saying it like that is so dumb

Canon couple

Attached: 23778037-AEC8-4327-B20B-F7BFA7C10AD7.gif (325x244, 473.37K)

>gets enveloped by a beam the size of a country
>loses an arm
what did they mean by this?

Attached: vegeta-final-flash.gif (400x224, 2.64M)

isnt that how you say it? idk whatever the gay reference is

Isn't this that TFS faggot? I hate this queer like you wouldn't imagine. Eventually all of the shit they did just turned into jokes about homosexuality that weren't to mean to homos because he is a homo. Absolutely killed the series for me and ruined the humor

when I was 16 I got my first gf

she looked like android 18 and I never got her to dress as her

one of my biggest regrets, she would have done it too

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Is the Saiyaman Saga Was Sick patreon stuff mirrored anywhere?

Attached: 7222837_so.jpg (1529x2143, 355.87K)

Krillin is the strongest human on earth. Just because Goku is around doesn't mean he isn't a Chad. The same technically goes for Yamcha, he isn't the strongest guy but he is still way stronger than most other people, come cell saga he has the strength to blow up the planet if he wanted. He was super successful and well liked in the normiesphere, it's just a shame that the people he cared about being around the most were all better than him

>Droga!
kek

muffin button

Based

Attached: A4A80B19-B6E9-49DF-A379-6BD4EB943ACF.jpg (565x350, 47.24K)