What am I in for?

what am I in for?

Attached: truedetective.png (598x806, 667.34K)

Kino

Give it a watch, set it aside for a while, then watch ot again. The second viewing is even better than the first.
Skip all of season 2 and the season 3 finale

Boredom and disappointment.
Watch s2 instead

When you do a return viewing, and you will, try and set aside a day to do the whole season in one go. I've done it twice now, kinda want to again.

The Godfather of televison

kinda underwhelming finale

This. I'm about to start my 3rd or 4th rewatch.

From the dusty mesa, her looming shadow grows.

Attached: Td.jpg (2513x1440, 209.93K)

It's ok. Make sure to watch Season 3 though. It's the best Season by far and has the best character played by Sarah Gadon.

Attached: True Detective Sarah Gadon .jpg (1600x2286, 1.31M)

>I get a bad taste in my mouth out here... aluminum... ash... like you can smell a psychosphere.

This is a line from an episode of the television series True Detective.

No.

Season 2 is for Chads

never replied. never even opened a thread.

Attached: rust monster.jpg (700x700, 50.73K)

Season 2 was a write-off for me around 2 episodes in.

You know when you just never mesh with a show and you can’t watch. This was the most disappointing for me as season 1 was so good I was eagerly looking forward to season 2. Then by the end of second episode I still had no idea what’s going on, and much worse, I didn’t care to find out as it was clear the creator had bitten off more than they could chew. Colin Farrell has a ginger kid and I’m expected to follow this? No thank you.

Season 3 actually I’ve heard is good but again, I watched 2 episodes in and I was still bitter about season 2 so didn’t follow through.

Season 1 is worth 5-6 rewatches though. Groundbreaking, peak television. Takes you places I’ve never been in film before and it’s television too. Only 6 episodes so smash it out in a day each time it’s that good.

Also S1 was made quite some time ago and still has very relevant themes which are still lingering…

I watched the first episode the other night because of a webm of Matthew McConaughey telling a woman to kill herself.
It was pretty good. I especially liked the parts where he gets all philosophical and his partner just tells him to shut up

Falls apart at the end and continues the trend for another 2 seasons.

It's good and will probably make you consider buying a pack of Camel Blues. I don't know how they got away with such blatant tobacco advertising.

True Kino

true

Season 2 is better than S1.

>Only 6 episodes so smash it out in a day each time it’s that good.
That's six hours, nigga. Get a life