Idris Elba in his new movie

Attached: 1663019836341690.webm (540x540, 2.53M)

She was BUILT for big black cocks, lads.

Her pronounciation of the elvish words is so fucking sexy

She's very pretty but god she's a shit actress.

What? She's easily one of the best on the show. Line delivery is amazing at times

Your cringe

>when the dick so good it make her pussy smoke

Attached: 1663052816289630.webm (1280x534, 2.56M)

She can't even talk properly without showing the proper facial emotions to match what she is portraying.
Like her surpised, angry and worried face all look like some clenched up rat facial expression.

Attached: lawd2.jpg (2960x2968, 1.15M)

RAT

Attached: ratface.png (329x349, 184.68K)

Could of played a better Elrond, man she is Flat.

That's just her face, kek
How do you relate how her face is structured to her acting?
And even then you would have to be literally autistic not to be able to differentiate between the emotions she has expressed in just the first few episodes. She's had the most emotional range in the show by a huge margin

Attached: 20220905_124048.jpg (1978x2048, 191.38K)

>That's just her face, kek

Thanks for confirming Rat face.

I know it is, you're one of those retards that looks at a person's mouth when they talk, aren't you?
Most people don't emote through the mouth, that's just where the words come out, they do it through the eyes.
No wonder you're struggling

Attached: 20220905_112041.jpg (794x794, 65.24K)

which scary movie is this?

*I know what it is

Yeah, when I talk to people my mouth twitches like a little rat too.
It's a normal thing people do.

Got no time or money for re-takes, all twitching needs to be kept in the final shoot.

>It's a normal thing people do.
No it's not a normal thing people do in a typical conversation, that's the entire point. Please don't tell me this flew right over your head too....
I bet you will move onto the eye twitching next, which only happened when she was trying to restrain some of her outburst of anger.
Shall we put out heads together and try to figure out what this all means??

Right on cue lmao

>Idris Elba
Wrong webm?

>Right on cue lmao
Yeah he is right, they spent 60 mil per episode.
No re-takes, rat twitching is kept in.

Morf is trained in classical stage theatre. It emphasizes body expression and strong facial emoting so people in the audience can see what's going on.

Attached: morftheater.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

what a fine english rose

Imagine making this. Grow up.

Can’t stand her

You mad shitskin?

>emphasizes body expression and strong facial emoting
This, she's acting entirely in a classical fashion which is how she has been trained.
99% of Pedowood actors do not go through classic training or get the theatre experience to know how to convey emotion with their face and body properly.
This is why you can take pretty much any scene of her in this show and easily read of what is going through her head, without dialogue or context, because she knows how to communicate to an audience non-verbally

This style of acting is far superior to the mediocrity you generally get from American actors. Which is why classically trained stage actors are so highly regarded.

Attached: 1662096556810770.webm (1544x714, 2.16M)