This was generic, forgettable dogshit with almost no memorable songs just like that Grim Fandango ripoff they did...

This was generic, forgettable dogshit with almost no memorable songs just like that Grim Fandango ripoff they did. Why are there adults sucking this off?

Attached: encanto.jpg (540x810, 232.88K)

The fuck is grim fandango?
Back to Any Forums, manchild.

If I remember right, "they" kept hyping this movie up as something to appeal to the 'latinx' community.
Which is stupid because you never hear us whining about representation.

t. spic

>Racists see brown people
>But I see a Doctor, an Engineer, a Philosopher, a Rocket Scientist, a Physicist & a Lawyer

The whole thing was put together by a boardroom committee to an obnoxious extent
>latin cast because that's a demographic we haven't pandered to enough yet
>capybaras because they're that funny Internet animal
>plot revolves around superpowers because kids love the MCU
>a couple of the songs have characters doing little Tiktok-style dances
>emphasis on making some of the superfluous side characters extremely cutesy and/or attractive because we want people to focus on them and ship them despite them having nothing meaningful to do
>oscarbait song about how it's shitty being a refugee
>lin manuel miranda because theater kids söyface over anything he does

Because it was written by the guy who wrote Hamilton

Reminder that the house they lived in was sentient and could communicate with them and also the super-hearing girl was actively listening to people at night, so you have zero privacy and can NEVER jerk off or fuck in or around that house without at least two people knowing

>not giving whoever your with an extra good dicking because you’re trying to show off for Dolores

it'd be pretty cool to try and clap cheeks so hard that the sound hurts Dolores' ears

I really wanna get people who believe that sentiment and just dump them in black and minority neighbourhoods just to see how they come out

Fucking hate the facial expressions on those characters

Yeah, they’re pretty awful.
I found it annoying how Mirabel talks and acts like an elementary teacher. Annoying self important cunts.

>main character is completely useless
>annoying as fuck too
>only does anything after explicitly being told to do so, including making up with her sister
>turns her sister from a snooty, hot bimbo into a green-haired Twatterdyke

Thanks, I fucking hated it.

Mirabel, Dolores and Isabela make my dick happy.

>Grim Fandango ripoff
Disney also owns Grim Fandango now.
Remember that it was made by LucasArts, a subsidiary of Lucasfilm which is now a Disney subsidiary.
There was going to be a Grim Fandango movie but we probably won't get it now from Disney, for better or worse.

it is exclusively an amerispic thing. a lot of the uppity ones can't even speak proper spanish despite being one of the easiest languages to learn.

Because brown people /thread

I feel like its popularity is being gaslit. Apparently the Bruno song is like the top played song of all Disney music beating Let it go but the simple fact of the matter is I’ve heard let it go dozens of times against my will (the food store radio?) and I’ve only heard the Bruno song once when I watched the movie

some Moana music played over the speakers when i was shopping once

The movie was generic, true, but "We Don't Talk About Bruno" is very catchy.
Coco is way better.

The song is catchy but it’s very story driven so listening to it outside of watching the film is stupid

>The fuck is grim fandango?
>Knows that it's a videogame
Kind of played yourself there mate