Listen to me when I say that love isn't something that we invented. It's... observable, powerful...

>listen to me when I say that love isn't something that we invented. It's... observable, powerful. It has to mean something.
>Love has meaning, yes. Social utility, social bonding, child rearing...
>We love people who have died. Where's the social utility in that?
>None.
>Maybe it means something more - something we can't yet understand. Maybe it's some evidence, some artefact of a higher dimension that we can't consciously perceive. I'm drawn across the universe to someone I haven't seen in a decade, who I know is probably dead. Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space. Maybe we should trust that, even if we can't understand it.

Is she right?

Attached: image_2022-09-14_120120406.png (600x338, 147.87K)

I ain’t reading all that nigga

If you are intrigued by this read about plato's forms, plato's cave and gnosticism. This is the rabbit hole that led me to knowing Jesus Christ.

Attached: 83B13110-ABDB-476A-9190-33F1070A3968.jpg (314x605, 58.11K)

What about hate? We also hate dead people, people we dont personally know, people that dont even exist.
Hate is the most mysterious force in the universe. I hate Nola, hack

>We love people who have died. Where's the social utility in that?
What the fuck is this stupid bitch implying here? Humans love things and animals and celebrities, where's the social utility in that?

You're arguing for her not against her.

Hate has an evolutionary purpose as they are so egregious to the gene pool you know if you are like them, your chance of survival goes down. Hate kills them in your mind.

She is wrong about love though, live has an evolutionary purpose too. If we give ourselves a purpose we will care more about our society and survival. People love the dead because they want to be loved when THEY die.

Any feeling based on human perception is flawed because we cannot directly perceive the ultimate value of things, and it changes from person to person.

We live in a society of ideas.

love is nothing but lust

What about love for your child? Or friend? or pet doggo?

fucking zoomers

Attached: image_2022-09-14_123214381.png (648x1214, 216.5K)

I love you, David! You fucked me four times in one night. You've been inside me, I've swallowed your cum. That means something!

god I wish the ship crashed into something and killed her mid speech. fuck off with that sensational bullcrap.

I watched the movie only for her, don't care about nuffin else.
And before y'all poltards go "noooooo but s-she's muh liberal, s-s-she's le bad!" I. DO. NOT. CARE.

Attached: Jessica-Chastain-in-Italia.jpg (990x556, 106.83K)

God I love everything about her.

The facts they had available would lead any reasonable person to visit her boyf's planet first.

I still don't get why Coop would want to go to black hole planet first.

This monologue pissed me the fuck off, this stupid bitch got people killed with her daddy issues. If I were Macounaghey (idk how to spell it), this easily would’ve been grounds for the brig and daily rape sessions.

because mann was literally transmitting that it's great and they should come

It's funny because this is coming from a woman, a being incapable of feeling love.

*twitches her face and jerks her head around slightly in your kino*

Mann's world had the ice-clouds. Black hole world had the giant, shallow ocean with the huge waves and the time dilation.

But still, the raw data would lead any reasonable person to check on boyf's world first, and then go to Mann's world second. Black hole world should have been the very last one on the list for all kinds of reasons.